Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Themes, ringtones, screensavers, games, video clips > Original Android 2.2/2.3 ringtones

Author Original Android 2.2/2.3 ringtones
mediar
Xperia Neo Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-12-18 16:25
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Can someone tell me which are the original SMS and In-call ringtones, which are set by default in every new Android phone? I need them for my new Android theme. I don't know whether thay are changed in X10 by SE, but I want the one, used in Nexus One. I downloaded the entire package from N1 from here - http://www.nexusoneforum.net/[....]lt-n1-ringtones.html#post75275 , but I don't know which of them are the default for SMS and in-call sounds.
[ This Message was edited by: mediar on 2010-12-18 15:29 ]
The best mobile phone brand died with Sony Ericsson's death. Shame on you Sony for killing it! And, of course, for ruining the Xperia brand...
Mediar's Site
mediar
Xperia Neo Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-12-21 18:46
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
So no one has bough an basic Android phone soon? Come on, people, I'm not asking you for the ringtones, I have them, I just want to know which ringtones are set by default for SMS and In-call tones.
The best mobile phone brand died with Sony Ericsson's death. Shame on you Sony for killing it! And, of course, for ruining the Xperia brand...
Mediar's Site
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi