Esato

Forum > Manufacturer Discussion > Nokia > WordPress for Nokia available now for Symbian^3

Author WordPress for Nokia available now for Symbian^3
tranced
LG Nexus 4
PM
Posted: 2010-11-04 03:42
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
GLOBAL - If, like me, you’ve ever found yourself urgently needing to post online, but you’ve left the laptop at home, putting words to keyboard will be almost impossible. But not if you have a Nokia to hand, installed with the latest app to hit Ovi Store. This week I examine the WordPress for Nokia app, written by Nokia and WordPress developers using Qt.

One of the advantages, or disadvantages – depending on how you look at things, of living in this hyper-connected age means that we are always online and plugged in to the world. With WordPress for Nokia in your pocket you can load up your WordPress-powered blog, start writing from your phone and post online in an instant, which means you never need to miss that deadline again.

WordPress is an open source blog package, that gives you the tools to create written masterpieces to post online. The people behind WordPress, Automattic, have been around since 2005 and they’ve seen the platform’s users grow from a handful to become the most-used blog tool in its category. They’re also responsible for other online tools such as PollDaddy, Gravatar and other well known Internet services, so it’s safe to say they know their stuff.

Pics:

More here
I jay0726 | (+3, 0) | Clara, Evita, Mimmi & Victoria | My Pics | Do your job!
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi