Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > voting 1 on photos

Previous  123 ... 121314  Next
Author voting 1 on photos
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-09-19 16:37
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Yes true but oddly quite a few of my other HTC shots were awarded top marks. Maybe they see good photos as a threat to theirs
Phone?? What phone??
emporium
Sony Xperia V
PM
Posted: 2011-10-22 15:20
My impression on changes after some time
Positive: no more 1s on my recent photos.
Negative: big number of places in top 100 changes every day. It doesn't have sense to me, where are disapear photo of dog on snow mountain from K750 or snuppy's sunflowers.

If one voters returning, yes, Bono's proposition could make them job a little bit harder.
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-10-22 15:51
Actually my photoa have not had as many votes as they used to. Guess i must accept that but also the activity which happened before made me angry and frustrated. I noticed now there seems to be less voting overall and most of the top 100 seems to have had the same pics in for weeks now.
Phone?? What phone??
masseur
P910
PM
Posted: 2011-10-22 17:53
is it time for a for a certain member in this thread that I have now been made aware of from another member to provide a confession for full openess?
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-10-22 19:09
Yes,that is myself. I am apologising to all in this forum about something I did. When I was locked out of Esato I temporally created a new account to contact Laffen to sort out the situation of being locked out. I was pissed off & frustrated that day & feeling ill & without thinking of what I was doing I put in a few votes on my own photos. I am ashamed & embarrassed about this & will understand if anyone would want me gone from here. I would never do it again & it is very unlike me to to such a thing. As I said I don't know what came over me & am very very sorry. Thanks mods for talking to me
Phone?? What phone??
masseur
P910
PM
Posted: 2011-10-22 19:23
bravo.

I was only looking for an open confession here to show that the subject of the topic is not wholly one sided.

we all want to be seen in the best light but yet we also have weakness to try to make that happen.

However, we should also be judged by our indiscressions.
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-10-22 19:25
I also would like to add it happened once and no photos of anyones were voted a 1. It happened last week. I am also not uploading photos anymore
Phone?? What phone??
ceaser2008
Aino White
PM
Posted: 2011-10-22 21:52
A big hats off to Bonovox.

I agree he has made a mistake which cannot be forgiven but at the end, he has guts to confess it here in this thread. This thread is the cause for stopping the one voters and it all started with Bonovox's pics. I think he has done this when he was not in his control. When you are angry, you tend to do or speak that you would regret for entire life. Of course, i guess he has done this for the first time otherwise our beloved and efficient mods would have already taken action against him while the issue of one voters was at its peak. So despite of this mistake, i have still the same respect for him as he had before in my mind. Its not like because of he is my friend, i am taking his side. What he did was totally wrong but what he did after that i.e. confessing his mistake is big thing for me. I dont know he has done this under pressure or what, but he has confessed this knowing other might not give same respect after knowing this. He would have vanished and leave esato forever instead of confessing and asking for apologies. But he is still here between us, facing our firing questions. And i respect that. Very few people have guts to accept their mistakes and i am glad bonovox is one of that few. I am still lucky to have a friend like him.

Good luck bonovox.
ESATO Most Loved & Best Asian Member MMX & MMIX
February : Shoot The MUSIC
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-10-22 21:59
Thanks Ceaser i hope you got my email too. I feel terrible cos i have friends on here and its the only decent forum i ever been on. I just want to move on from this. It was a moment of madness and i knew of the new system but i have no idea what went through my head
Phone?? What phone??
mlife
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2011-10-23 05:23
WoW.... all I can really say is Im very very surprised. Not in a million years would I have guessed any of that was going on.
[ This Message was edited by: mlife on 2011-10-23 04:25 ]
[addsig]
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-10-23 15:00
mlife & Ceaser thanks for your words & PM. And giving me a chance to explain
Phone?? What phone??
emporium
Sony Xperia V
PM
Posted: 2011-10-24 23:03
you didn't have to delete all your photos, it's not such a big deal, i hope you will change your mind about uploading new ones
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-10-24 23:10
I may do & thanks. I am deeply sorry about what I did
Phone?? What phone??
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-10-27 20:06
OK,I have now got a nice new white Galaxy S II. With such a nice camera on board I will want to upload photos. But I promise never to repeat what I did
Phone?? What phone??
hihihans
HTC One
PM
Posted: 2011-10-28 13:30
I never voted much on photo's but when this "voting 1" issue got big I stopped voting at all. Now I hear comments that people only get 2 or 3 votes. I guess i'm not the only one who doesn't vote.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 121314  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic