Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Android > I think I hate my new X10 mini pro.

Previous  12
Author I think I hate my new X10 mini pro.
jplacson
Sony Xperia P
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-09-19 15:48
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Glad to hear that Eva-m00! There are some birthing pains switching to Android.

My biggest hurdle was letting go of the traditional 'sync' concept. Android, IMO, is the first 'cloud computing' phone since it is a Google phone.

Isn't the syncing (or absence of the need to 'sync') absolutely great????

And I agree with Timescape! I just feel it has way more potential and should really develop it beyond the 'cute' app that it is. The concept can do so much more with just a few tweaks.

We've all got one more week to go before Eclair!!!! Keep your "Auto Update" settings on!!!!
fairen
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2010-09-21 02:37
Wow that's great news! I haven't had a mini pro but I adore my Xperia X10i that I bought form timtechs, it has everything I needed in a phone. I just wish it can get more support from SE
Jowi
Xperia X10 Mini Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-11-08 09:36
me too...im very disappointed
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2010-11-08 13:55
Internet settings there is somewhere on the phone where you can dispose them automatically but I just typed mine in wap.o2.co.uk for example and it worked.
Phone?? What phone??
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2010-11-08 22:19

On 2010-09-17 07:57:21, jplacson wrote:
hmm... then I would suggest checking out the Hazel instead. It's the closest to the C905, except the camera isn't as good.

The C905 has an 8MP w/ Xenon, the Hazel and Elm only have a 5MP w/ LED flash and no image stabilization.

All the other specs of the Elm and Hazel (sister phones w/ nearly identical specs) should trump the C905 though.

If the 8MP camera w/ xenon and stabilization are critical, then you might have to look at the Vivaz or something... that's if you want to stay within the family.

I personally like the Elm and Hazel phones. If the X10 Mini Pro had been delayed, I was in line for an Elm already as a replacement for my C702 since the Elm and Hazel are water resistant so they'd be good at the beach... OT: I still miss my R310s though. That was such a great weekend phone... a solid 5 days standby time, and serious waterproofing.
[ This Message was edited by: jplacson on 2010-09-17 06:57 ]

The Elm & Hazel are splash resistant not water resistant there is a difference. You cannot go swimming with it
Phone?? What phone??
Jowi
Xperia X10 Mini Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-11-09 12:45
I think im loving this phone now
TeenInvader
T650 Blue
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-12-21 10:51
This phone needs passion and petience after figuring it out .... its a cool phone ...

I think with the right application very little is impossible ...

I like the way myphone explorer does sync via wifi ... that just indicates how much power this andriod thing can have ...
http://www.myspace.com/teeninvader
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi