Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > General > T610 Dead.Need help!

Author T610 Dead.Need help!
mervy
Satio Black
PM
Posted: 2010-09-12 08:34
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Hey guys,

My first phone was a T610. Still have it and work just as good! just bought a complete OEM housing from ebay. removed all the screws and parts and fixed it on the new chasis. put back all the parts and battery. Looks so good now! BUT!!.....
the phone just wont turn on, nor does it charge. took it apart twice and checked if i did somethin wrong. but it never came on....
Left the phone on charge overnight. the red led on the joystick came on. thats all. the phone still does not turn on. put back the charger and now even the red led doen not turn on. Can someone advice me if there is somethin i can do coz i so want to bring back this to a working condition......

[ This Message was edited by: mervy on 2010-09-12 07:44 ]
Proud owner of a t610, W800 & Satio.
goldenface
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
PM
Posted: 2010-09-12 10:42
Nice phone, there seems to be a T610 revival going on at the moment.

Can you remember why you stopped using it in the first place? Was it working ok?

The only advice I can think to give you is to clean the connector contacts as best you can without damaging them and try again.
mervy
Satio Black
PM
Posted: 2010-09-12 16:38
actually i never stopped using it. it even has the same battery that came with the phone. still work perfect. i use it when i get bored of my satio....

how do i clean the contacts without damaging it?
Proud owner of a t610, W800 & Satio.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi