Esato

Forum > General discussions > General > The Official ESATO Camera Phone Shootout Competition Sep'10 : After Rain

Previous  123 ... 17 181920  Next
Author The Official ESATO Camera Phone Shootout Competition Sep'10 : After Rain
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2010-09-29 13:07
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
That's your point of view and that's fine. Its an ok picture nothing special but it does not distract from the fact that what's gone on here seems to be a set up imo and most others here. Sorry but that's what it looks like to me. People should gain votes off their own merit not beg for them

[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2010-09-29 12:11 ]
pohuman
Sony Xperia Z1
PM
Posted: 2010-09-29 14:01

On 2010-09-29 10:50:00, Bonovox wrote:
@pohuman i like your animation from Sony Ericsson phone

Thank you. My animation win. Because ''my animation is very good''

[addsig]
jay0726
Xperia X10 Mini Black
PM
Posted: 2010-09-29 16:09
I they want to inform that the persons who voted for my were not alone my friends, but also of many of the competitors, if they voted for my it was for a reason..papito [addsig]
sunrise_
Xperia Ray
PM
Posted: 2010-09-29 17:03
ceaser2008
mriley
Samsung Galaxy S II
PM
Posted: 2010-09-29 17:23
@jay
You shouldn't remove your photo, as you say other people voted for you too, but the votes a few pages back are all from users from DR who have never posted here before, that's why people thought it was unfair...

@pohuman,arief,brys
Thanks for votes, didn't expect to get any
Esato's Newbie of the year and Most Helpful Member 2010!
-------------------
Life is just a ride, enjoy it while you can
jay0726
Xperia X10 Mini Black
PM
Posted: 2010-09-29 17:32
This way as also other new persons they competed... [addsig]
obideo
Xperia Mini Pro Black
PM
Posted: 2010-09-29 17:55

On 2010-09-28 21:54:54, hihihans wrote:
I thought this competition was about photoquality not how many friends someone has. Obidieo even confirmed he likes Sotam his photo best but votes for Jay. It's not against the rules but this sure ain't fair

If you think I voted for Jay about friendship or something really sorry dude, clearly can see the post about sotam photo is a joke, there is not the first time that I give a vote for a photo, and previously was for a recurrent members of this competition. I see first the photo quality and then I vote.
mriley
Samsung Galaxy S II
PM
Posted: 2010-09-29 18:03
But you said this in Foro Domicano...
A really my taste of SOTAM me, but these cells to the bottom I smell a fraud (I hope the jury does not know espaniol Forum)

we should vote for the best photo like you say now, then it's a fair competition
-------------------
obideo
Xperia Mini Pro Black
PM
Posted: 2010-09-29 19:59
OK...
adhgklk
C905 Silver
PM
Posted: 2010-09-29 20:23

On 2010-09-29 09:43:05, ceaser2008 wrote:
adhgklk, you are talking about the ESATO awards, let me remind you my friend, there was no such nominations for each category. It was open for all and all the voting done was hidden via PM to tranced. So you cant complain about it.

I know that there were not nominations for that. What i tried to say was that some people disagree with some nomination.results that we think/believe that another person should have win that category(at ESATOS Awards)... for example American user, if im not wrong the one who won was Residentevil, with all respect, but in Regional: Americas' area he doesnt post/participe to much, the US thread is rarely active; what im trying to say is a user of the Foro Dominicano or Foro.Peruano, should be the one that won that category... But none of you voted for any of those users(Peruvians or Dominicans) BECAUSE YOU PEOPLE DONT KNOW US for whatever reason, so you vote for one that you know, one of your friends. We didnt complain about that, cause its just a competition.

Maybe votes should be sended by PM too...

---

and about Obideo's comment about SOTAM, that was on porpuse, because lately we have seen more people than normal, more than the ones talking at certain moments, going around in our thread, Foro Dominicano. So he said that to see if were some of you that were watching us.

---

Finally, lets stop this "discusion" here and be happy. See you all in next month's photo competition. (h)
[ This Message was edited by: adhgklk on 2010-09-29 19:45 ]
EMW UNRATED

tranced
LG Nexus 4
PM
Posted: 2010-09-29 21:13
The Esato Awards have nothing to do with this. Let's keep it out of this thread(except your signatures). It's clearly seen that what's been happening here hasn't happened before. The way the votes were going to jay0726 is not normal. It's almost seen that you're voting for her photo because she's Dominican.

And I agree with the idea of giving a reason of why you vote for a photo. It makes the vote a little more personalized.

By the way, the winner of the best American member category doesn't need to be posting in the USA thread. He/she just need to be from USA

Let's go back to the votings. Let the best photo wins the competition.
I jay0726 | (+3, 0) | Clara, Evita, Mimmi & Victoria | My Pics | Do your job!
mriley
Samsung Galaxy S II
PM
Posted: 2010-09-29 22:32

On 2010-09-29 20:23:32, adhgklk wrote:
...lately we have seen more people than normal, more than the ones talking at certain moments, going around in our thread, Foro Dominicano. So he said that to see if were some of you that were watching us.

The whole forum is watched no matter what section you're in Although, it's clear to see what happened by reading replies to that thread. I don't think everyone should be made to justify their vote, just trusted not to abuse it.
-------------------
melvin1987
Samsung Galaxy S II
PM
Posted: 2010-09-30 02:15
Good night, good to share the opinion of adhgklk, why? because really if you look at the awards as he mentioned there is a category that rewards the best Spanish-speaking participants, such is the case and thought on many occasions to make a Latin version ... because the truth for more than Tranced ask us share with you, not us and so as you can not use our language, or ask us to talk in English please .. we have rights to maintain our roots, and that you make the same effort to speak our language too, in the same way as we do when we talk to you. so my vote is for Sotam not that be my friend, but because I understand that outside the container to be seen at the end, I liked the photo MACHETE CARAJO!!!!!
Windows 7 ultimate full activate
Blackberry 8300 coming soon
Nokia 6120c
http://melvingutierrez.blogspot.com/
Ricky D
Sony Xperia Z3
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-09-30 03:38
cool, I vote for mriley for this month

I was close on voting for ceasar2008 but mriley steals it for me
I have a dig bick
You read that wrong
idumbakumar
Sony Xperia Z1
PM
Posted: 2010-09-30 05:18
we were totally happy about how many photos and enthusiasm shown until voting started but all are spoiled by biasing towards a single person. please friends this is competition for fun not for business. a true happiness will be coming from a true victory. people here are not ordinary photographers they know that which photo is good so keep in mind don't ever spoil the other efforts and happiness no matter how simple their photo is, keep in mind you're not going to get a mercedes-benz if you win this competition.
I hope still a good photo will win this month.
[ This Message was edited by: idumbakumar on 2010-09-30 12:47 ]
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 17 181920  Next
Goto page:
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic