Esato

Forum > General discussions > Announcements > Want to make a blog community?

Author Want to make a blog community?
Mizzle
Samsung Galaxy Nexus
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-08-05 17:43
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
It’s been awfully quiet on se-blog.com lately and I’m the one to blame for that, so first og foremost: I’m sorry. For personal reasons I have been and will be unable to continue publishing content there.

However, that doesn’t mean se-blog.com should die. There are lots of talented people out there with a passion for phones and I think I’ve found a way we can keep the site going – turning it into a community of blogs. You see, WordPress (the content management system we’re running) has a multi-site feature, which makes it possible to set up many blogs on a single domain. If you’ve been wanting to do a blog about Sony Ericsson, this might as well be your chance to do it!

We’ll host all your files on our server and we’ll handle all sorts of maintenance. All you have to do is deliver content of your own choice – related to Sony Ericsson, naturally. The blog URL’s will be blogname.se-blog.com.

The original se-blog.com will of course stay where it’s always been (hopefully with more activity) and we’ll see if it’s possible to get community blog posts on the homepage of se-blog.com. This will also mean that you’ll get a head start on readers.

So, what do you say – is it something we should go for?

http://se-blog.com/blog/2010/08/05/want-to-make-a-blog-community/
DarkKrypt
Sony Xperia S
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-08-06 07:41
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
i like your idea mizzle. im starting my own, but i can always add comments just to keep the place alive.
bump!
| history 5110, 8210, 3310, P900/10,8250, 5210, 1100, 3220, GA628,T105,w810,K550, K610,W880,W910,P1,G900,C905, Satio, x10 mini, arc, XS, XZ, XZ3, XZ5P,XA2U
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi