Esato

Forum > Manufacturer Discussion > Nokia > Help, my N70 how to open free internet

Author Help, my N70 how to open free internet
taininam
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2010-07-31 05:01
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
please can you teach the steps how to open an free internet to my N70. thanks
a9dz
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2010-08-10 00:06
it depends on your service provider. I think you must know how to use different kinds of proxies like phproxy, cgi-proxy, etc. There's a lot of it on the web. Just remember to use the access point name(apn) of your network.
You can make/modify your connection settings here:
goto tools> settings> connection> access points.
alfrido15
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2010-08-14 15:37
hi i have n70 made in finland if u wana create internet sttings go to sittings> conection> create point da'cces then put ur network sittings

--
Sent on a phone using T9space.com
freezone
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2010-08-21 20:02
You must to see ur operator if it has a trick for free internet and it work in all phone support the WAP ex: your phone nokia n70

--
Sent on a phone using T9space.com
MKY47
Aino White
PM
Posted: 2010-09-01 00:33
Highlight any internet settings profile that u dont use or make a copy of the internet profile for the carrier u are using (you'll find the profiles under access point in your mobile browser settings) now edit the profile u just made by making sure the access point, home page are for your carrier, then go to advanced settings scroll down to proxy address and proxy port, there u can put in the proxy u wish to use using port 80. So its phone browser->settings->edit access point profile (check home page n access point name)->advanced settings(proxy address n port)
"The rules of fair play dont apply in love and war" John Lyly( 1578 )
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi