Esato

Forum > Manufacturer Discussion > Samsung > Galaxy I9000 problems

Author Galaxy I9000 problems
toottifruitt
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2010-07-23 06:28
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I received this phone 8 days ago. I love this phone but I have one problem with it. In the gallery file there are photos there which were imported from I don't know where. Yes they are my photos. Where they came from I haven't a clue. I have tried to delete them but can't. I hit the delete and the box comes up tick the photos when I tick the photos I want deleted I can't delete as the delete button goes. Can anyone help?
JohnM
Samsung Galaxy S i9000
PM
Posted: 2010-07-23 10:46
Possible that the pictures are protected (like read only). Did you put them on yourself or using Samsung keis software? When I connect my galaxy to my laptop I use mass storage mode so I can just drag and drop files.
Trusted trader.
toottifruitt
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2010-07-23 11:41
thanks for your reply. no i didn't upload anything these just appeared. I did have them on flickr but had deleted them some time ago. any more suggestions?
toottifruitt
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2010-07-23 13:03
I have found them on picasa/google. they must have been automatically uploaded when I went onto google. I have deleted from the net, now I will see if they are deleted on the phone.
JohnM
Samsung Galaxy S i9000
PM
Posted: 2010-07-23 19:23

On 2010-07-23 13:03:48, toottifruitt wrote:
I have found them on picasa/google. they must have been automatically uploaded when I went onto google. I have deleted from the net, now I will see if they are deleted on the phone.

In that case they must synched with your Google account. Should disappear if you've removed them now online. Works the same with gmail contacts, but you can delete them on the phone and it Will do the same on your gmail contacts.
Trusted trader.
toottifruitt
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2010-07-24 00:52
I've taken them off the picasa/google site but I still can't get them off my phone.
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2010-07-24 19:54
Move everything from your phone to pc like a back up. Then completely format your card then copy all your stuff back onto card. You must have done something for them to be on there. As for not being able to delete I think Samsung does have a protection setting for content
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2010-07-24 18:54 ]
Phone?? What phone??
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi