Esato

Forum > General discussions > Esato forum > Esato Awards - MMX ***Results Inside***

Author Esato Awards - MMX ***Results Inside***
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2010-08-24 05:38
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Thought I would be up but I gotta be up in short while for doctors anyway. Where is the red carpet?
Phone?? What phone??
tranced
LG Nexus 4
PM
Posted: 2010-08-24 05:40
I teasing you, guys
I jay0726 | (+3, 0) | Clara, Evita, Mimmi & Victoria | My Pics | Do your job!
ceaser2008
Aino White
PM
Posted: 2010-08-24 05:41
Redcarpet is already fixed. Now its only 20 mins to go to midnight for tranced. I will be driving to my office in short while.
ESATO Most Loved & Best Asian Member MMX & MMIX
February : Shoot The MUSIC
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2010-08-24 05:43
Tease tease tease and then after all this I won't win anything lol
Phone?? What phone??
tranced
LG Nexus 4
PM
Posted: 2010-08-24 06:31
Alright folks the time has come. The moment you've been waiting for a long, long time. Don't know how long it was for you though . Well, we'll know the results...NOW
  1. Best Thread

I guess you never thought this would happen. Well, it did happen. We have 2 winners in this category:

The Esato Chat Thread and The Official Esato Monthly Camera Phone Shootout Competition - May 2010 : "My Passion"

2. Best Post

On 2010-07-01 12:42:26, VLADISLAUS wrote:
    i give you example pict...

under this tree, I ever sit together with my lovely girl, doing sociology exam.. .... so romantic you know
    although that is not allowed to cheat on each other, but we still do it discreetly hidden without being noticed by my teacher
    and I Will Remember that...
    unforgotten memory
    [ This Message was edited by: VLADISLAUS on 2010-07-01 11:44 ]

3. Best Regional Thread

Yes, you guessed it again. There's not a winner here...but 2 winners . These are:

The asian Pinoy Style thread and the caribbean Foro Dominicano! thread.

4. Funniest Member

I thought this would be a tough one but I was wrongly wrong. The winner in this category is...OUR FORMER NEWBIE OF THE YEAR.... hihihans!!!!!

5. Most Helpful Member

After all the help this member's given during this year, he decided to start scaring people with posts containing words like this: "boooooooooooo, did I scare you?". Yes, that's him... mriley!!!!!!!!!!

6. King of Garbage

When this member is not on vacations, it's either in the hospital or somewhere out there taking photos just as "pro" or listening to his idol. I think all the medicines he has received have made him keep his title as King of Garbage. And you know who's him? Bonovox!!!!

7. Most loved member

The category talks by itself, but you know I have to say a little speech anyways. This member has shown to be a very special member among all of us and this is a good sign. We hope you keep going the same way you've been. That's why our ceaser2008 has won this category!!!!!!!

8. Most missed member

He's been a runner up again and we all wonder where the heck did he go to. He's been missing like 2 years and he even is the number 1 poster. BobaFett where are you?!?!?!?!

9. Newbie of the year

Wow this was a surprise for me. Yes, hihihans is not newbie of the year again. We have more than 1 here too. But they both deserve winning this one. Let's give applauses to our new newbies of the year: mriley and boy.in.PINK.

10. Best Debater

And now let's get a single member here. Enough of double winners. In this occasion the debater of the year is...is...is...is...is...is carkitter!!!!!!

11. Best European Member

And if I'm not mistaken, as some member's signature, this is a runner up too! He's kept his title once more time! He is the only one with a face of gold. Or in other words it iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssss goldenface!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Best Asian Member

With this category this member will have his second one. This member is our lovely ceaser2008!!!!!

13. Best African Member

This african member has no rivals. Let's have our GUCCI.011. Wait! He's not anymore a Gucci boy. He's now Tsepz_GP!!!!!

14. Best American member

With a name like this I would either get scared or think of a video game. And by the way, the part 4 of the movie is on the way. This is our Residentevil!!!!!

15. Best Australasian Member

Here we go now with a member that's former boxer(not Joe Boxer). You know this guy. And this guys is Muhammed-Oli!!!!!!

16. Best Username

I guess this is the first time of this member in the awards. Let's welcome him: Toney Ericsson!

17. Best Signature

And this time the best signature of the year is "May the be with you!" by >500

18. Best Phone Review

2 winners again. And now we have: My HTC Desire review by Lukechris and C901 Unboxing And Mini Review By Rookwise

19. Best photo contributor

And this is no other than LEFTHORSE.

20. Best Photoshopper

These guys at the concept forum have done a nice job there. But it's time to pick the best among them. The winner of this category is Remort1!!!!

21. Esato Expert of the year

Who could or would be..... It's our dear big M. In case you don't know him with that alias, then you should know him with this one: masseur!!!!!!!!

22. Best gravatar

The winner of this category has to do something with pink, but it's not you boy.in.PINK. The winner of this is our dear Miss UK and her pink headphones!!!!

23. Best winning photo

The winner of this category is a master of the mountain bike and the camdrivers. Do you know him? If you have or had a K790, K800 or K810 you gotta know. Also, if you have a C901 you must know him too. I'm talking about Raiderski and his Technology winning photo.

That's all folks. Enjoy this work and congrats to all the winners. It was a pleasure for me being the host of this 2010 Esato Awards

By the way, I loved teasing you, guys
I jay0726 | (+3, 0) | Clara, Evita, Mimmi & Victoria | My Pics | Do your job!
ceaser2008
Aino White
PM
Posted: 2010-08-24 07:15
Wow. The awards are out. I cant believe i have won two. thank you all for voting me.
Congrats to all winners.

Congratulation sean, for being 'The king of garbage'. Without you, it is all quite here.

Hans, truely deserves the title, 'The funniest member'. Nobody can come closer to your sense of humour. Congrats.

Mriley, booooooo did i scare you? Thank you for helping all the people around with your tutorials and wits. Congrats for 'most helpful member' and of course, 'Newbie of the year'

Congrats to pinky boy for being the 'Newbie of the year'

Once again congrats to all winners.
hihihans
HTC One
PM
Posted: 2010-08-24 07:42
Hihi Me funny?
Hihi lots of double awards
Hihi best double award is Ceaser We all love you
Thank you guys. I'll carry my award with pride, hope you'll enjoy my future posts
ceaser2008
Aino White
PM
Posted: 2010-08-24 07:51
Thank you for all your love. I love you too.
Hobbs
Samsung Galaxy Note II
PM
Posted: 2010-08-24 08:02
Congrats to all the winners.Well done guys.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3
Huawei Mate 40 Pro 256GB
Marly
Apple iPhone 6
PM
Posted: 2010-08-24 09:25
Congrats to the winners !
"America: please don’t be a Dumpfkopf"
goldenface
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
PM
Posted: 2010-08-24 09:53
Best Euromember for the 3rd year running he he. Thanks and a very well done to all the winners. ***Clap, clap, clap***

hihihans
HTC One
PM
Posted: 2010-08-24 11:18
Did you recieve it yet? I did
lukechris
M600 black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-08-24 11:34
My signiture has been updated