Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > UMTS / 3G > k810 wont connect to network (att)

Author k810 wont connect to network (att)
r6isnum1
C905 Silver
PM
Posted: 2010-06-11 01:09
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I havent used this phone for a few years now, but if my memory serves me right, it's branded to work on both TMobile and ATT. Is this not correct?

When I purchased it I was using it on TMobile and was only able to get an Edge connection. I'm now on ATT and figured it should be able to use it just fine. After I insert my SIM it seems it's unable to connect to any network. I thought perhaps the firmware was outdated so I completed an updated however it's still not connecting.

Can anyone help me figure out why or how I can set up the phone for use?

Thanks in advance.
SIGNATURE
r6isnum1
C905 Silver
PM
Posted: 2010-06-11 01:34
Nevermind. After further research it appears this phone will not work on att due to the frequency bands used by att.

SIGNATURE
centur
C902 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-06-11 04:49

On 2010-06-11 01:09:42, r6isnum1 wrote:
I havent used this phone for a few years now, but if my memory serves me right, it's branded to work on both TMobile and ATT. Is this not correct?

When I purchased it I was using it on TMobile and was only able to get an Edge connection. I'm now on ATT and figured it should be able to use it just fine. After I insert my SIM it seems it's unable to connect to any network. I thought perhaps the firmware was outdated so I completed an updated however it's still not connecting.

Thanks in advance.

Use Omnius to downgrade to CID52.
Then use Setool to apply this script (create GDFS backup before script) :

Code:
gdfswrite:000000AC12

With this script you can use: GSM850 GSM900 GSM1800 GSM1900
r6isnum1
C905 Silver
PM
Posted: 2010-06-11 17:31

On 2010-06-11 04:49:34, centur wrote:

On 2010-06-11 01:09:42, r6isnum1 wrote:

Thanks in advance.

Use Omnius to downgrade to CID52.
Then use Setool to apply this script (create GDFS backup before script) :

Code:
gdfswrite:000000AC12

With this script you can use: GSM850 GSM900 GSM1800 GSM1900

Thank you for the link. I've downlaoded Omnius however I'm not really getting anywhere. I've completed the registrations and got as far as completing a Flash, however I am unable to Unlock or Replace Certificate. I continue to receive the following message;

Unable to connect to Server
Failed
An error has occurred. Use the Report Button to export details.
Error Code: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've searched the forum but not really finding anything that's help. Any suggestions?
SIGNATURE
centur
C902 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-06-11 18:33

On 2010-06-11 17:31:29, r6isnum1 wrote:
Thank you for the link. I've downlaoded Omnius however I'm not really getting anywhere. I've completed the registrations and got as far as completing a Flash, however I am unable to Unlock or Replace Certificate. I continue to receive the following message;

Unable to connect to Server
Failed
An error has occurred. Use the Report Button to export details.
Error Code: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've searched the forum but not really finding anything that's help. Any suggestions?

You must activate account from email!
Resend activation from http://www.cruiserlog.net
r6isnum1
C905 Silver
PM
Posted: 2010-06-11 18:54
I've completed the registration and have logged in however I am still receiving the same error message. Any other suggestions?

Sorry for all the questions, I'm still very much a noob when it comes to phones.
SIGNATURE
centur
C902 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-06-11 23:25

On 2010-06-11 18:54:21, r6isnum1 wrote:
I've completed the registration and have logged in however I am still receiving the same error message. Any other suggestions?

Sorry for all the questions, I'm still very much a noob when it comes to phones.

Resend activation from http://www.cruiserlog.net
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi