Previous  123 ... 484950 ... 697071  Next
Author Apple Presents iPhone 4
londonlad123
Xperia X10 White
PM
Posted: 2010-07-21 23:18
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2010-07-19 19:22:37, goldenface wrote:
It really is laughable how they are handling this.

Are they seriously attempting to drag seasoned phone manufacturers in to the debacle, such as Samsung and nokia, by saying "look, it almost happens on these phones too."

they've stooped so low it's shameful.
Miss UK
Apple Iphone 5
PM
Posted: 2010-07-22 01:59
lol those videos really made me chuckle
An "Apple" a day keeps the Doctor at Bay!
etaab
Nokia N8
PM
Posted: 2010-07-22 09:19
I wanted to comment on this yesterday but got kicked off my girlfriends laptop. So now i can, how pathetic are Apple ?

No really, i love the iPhone, always have regardless of its faults, but Apple have now gone too far. If they were to comment that other phones had the same or similar problem then people might listen to them. Might.

But to compare their own self made problem to other manufacturers specific handsets is childish and unprofessional. Thats what i said days ago. Today im saying this. Yesterday they compared their faulty phone to the N97 mini, a phone which ive used extensively, a phone which i thought was the bees knees. Now, they have not only annoyed me, but offended me. I know the N97 mini has no such issue, they've insulted my intelligence.

so my advice is now this: Apple, grow up, admit your faults and get out of the mobile phone business.
[ This Message was edited by: etaab on 2010-07-22 10:07 ]
Check me out on Instagram ! search for etaab !
scouser_75
P800 no flip
PM
Posted: 2010-07-22 10:24
Guys, is there any app out there can Sync the To-Do list from my Mac Mail to the iPhone. I have a Mobileme account?

I've done some research into it but haven't come up with anything.

I know there wasn't away a few months back but am hoping something has cropped up now.

Thanks
etaab
Nokia N8
PM
Posted: 2010-07-22 14:08
Out of my annoyance with Apple about their comments about other phones which they reckon are as bad as their handsets, i just had a wander into a local O2 shop this lunchtime. I picked up one of the iPhone 4's cupped one had around the bottom of the phone and was surprised at just how quickly the bars on the phone dropped connection until there was only a single bar left. When i put the phone down, the bars returned.

So from my own experience, the iPhone 4 is by far the worst ive tested out of all the phones ive tried this on in recent days, including my own Satio, N95, Wave, T610, W880i and a couple of other handsets owned by friends and girlfriend.

Poor Apple, they're looking more pathetic by the hour.
voda_jon
S500 Green
PM
Posted: 2010-07-22 14:42
@scouser i couldnt find anything to do it... maybe once its jailbroken there would be an app on there.

@etaab ... if u feel so strongly about this issue then dont get an iPhone 4 and you will be happy. Maybe a new topic solely based on the antenna issue should be created as a lot of iPhone 4 users are happy with theres (like myself).

I for one never use a phone without some sort of case or cover on it as i'm worried i will scratch or damage it at some point. This has happened to be very useful for me this time round and i am enjoying using the phone a lot!

Any actual iPhone users out there looking forward to getting theirs jailbroken when its ready? i know i cant wait for mywi and winterboard!!!!
etaab
Nokia N8
PM
Posted: 2010-07-22 15:38
Its nothing to do with me buying one or not, ive already said i like the phone, my beef is with Apple and their blame anyone else but themself attitude.

Now, if Apple had mentioned no names then they wouldnt have lost as much credibility, but then to mention specific phone models from other manufacturers they've lost their credibility. To then carry on with their stupidity and blame other models over consecutive days and then to make things worse, in regards to my custom, blame a device such as the N97 mini with the same issue, they're insulting their potential customers. Like me.

What if someone who intends to buy an iPhone 4 reading the issues with Apple read what Apple have said about Nokia, Samsung, Motorola and HTC phones ? what if that person (like me) owned one of those models and had no such problem ? Apple are attempting to force their opinion onto the consumer that other phones are affected with the same problem theirs is.

If it were me, which it was regarding the N97 mini, i would realise Apple are talking complete rubbish. Its nonesense. They're making things up to fool me into getting my custom. Do they think im stupid ?

Clearly Apple think their customers are.

Clearly Apple are wrong.

Clearly, Apple have no idea.

Clearly, Apple should now recall all handsets and replace them.

Clearly, Apple should make this their final iPhone.

No ? or maybe Apple should put in their advertisements "the Apple iPhone, the stupid man's choice"

Sorry guys but Apple have just wound me up !
AbuBasim
Nokia N8
PM
Posted: 2010-07-22 16:58

On 2010-07-22 15:38:00, etaab wrote:
Clearly, Apple should make this their final iPhone.

Why should they, when even with all the fuss about the antenna problem, it is selling so well. With the volumes of phones and iPads sold Apple is looking at surpassing Microsoft in revenue...
Residentevil
P1
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-07-22 17:38
@etaab

see the Apple press conference from last Friday about the antenna problem here:
http://www.foxnews.com/scitec[....]apple-iphone-press-conference/

Try to hold your phone different ways and watch the bars.
Tough times don't last, tough people do!
Free Tibet
etaab
Nokia N8
PM
Posted: 2010-07-22 18:02
The iPhone sells so well because its become a brand name which is put on a pedestal by the whole world. This time around however, its not as smooth as it has been in previous years.

Like i said, i like the iPhone 4, if i were to buy one i doubt the antenna issue would bother me that much since where i live and where i travel i always have pretty good reception. But for Apple to deliberately insult the intelligence of me and Johnny consumer they've crossed the line.

My problem is with Apple, not the iPhone. They're treating people like idiots, yet those people in question appear to swallow it and still keep buying the product in question. Clearly, the iPhone is well suited to such simpletons.
AbuBasim
Nokia N8
PM
Posted: 2010-07-22 19:13
^^^ You say that you don't have a problem with the iPhone - yet you call the owners simpletons. Is it that you have a problem with the owners? You blame all the millions of owners for Apple not failing this time?
scouser_75
P800 no flip
PM
Posted: 2010-07-22 19:41
Guys, may I quickly wade into this debate, please? And it will have to be very quick as I'm smack bang in the middle of a big project.

I almost fully agree with what etaab is saying. Apple are taking the p1ss with their customers. They have been doing so ever since the 1st iPhone came out. In their quest to conquer the phone market they seem to have lost sight of what they did best - produce great computers and great software for video professionals. This all now comes 2nd to their phone priorities.

Having been a Mac and Pro suite user for many many years, over the last few years I've noticed a massive decline in Apples interest and care of their computer and software users. But I won't go into this here as we are talking about the iPhone.

Yes, Apple have definitely c0cked up with the iPhone 4. The 3G and 3GS were very good phones BUT not great phones. This is purely on the basis that Apple was not prepared to implement a lot of functions they new the users wanted and could so easily have. Why? Well, I'll let you lot decide on that one. To me, and any other business man, it seems pretty obvious.

But the finger of blame cannot fully be pointed at Apple. Almost ALL iPhone 4 buyers were aware of the problems of the phone prior to buying it but in their stupidity ALONG WITH Apples GREAT publicity vehicle they just couldn't resist.

Those who didn't know about the problems of the phone prior to buying it MUST know now, following ALL the press this subject has got. But it's Apple and along with their marketing behemoth and with the old adage of all publicity is good publicity, not very many people seem too bothered.

Apple have though done one decent thing by offering the free bumpers OR refund. BUT they should have the decency to admit their is a problem - regardless of how big or small it may be!

I have an iPhone 4. Will I give it back? Doubt it as I had a deal whereby I'd be insane to hand it back

Should Apple stop making phones. No way. They have the ability to totally steal the market. They just need to stop being so 'kin greedy!

But above all of the above, people need to realise (especially the Fanboys) that Apple and Steve Jobs are not Heaven and The Messiah (respectively). The funny you tube clip some's up MOST iPhone buyers.

Also, my following experience sums it up. I was in a restaurant the other day. A lady sitting opposite says to her guy "pass me my iPhone"...........................

Back off to work now.
SE-Naz
Samsung Galaxy Nexus
PM
Posted: 2010-07-23 17:43
Get your FREE Case

Apple begins iPhone 4 Case Program: apply for your free case or Bumper now

White iPhone 4 Delayed
Apple delays white iPhone a second time, won't ship until 'later this year'

Cheers
dancingfate
K700
PM
Posted: 2010-07-23 19:16
Which one you'll choose: free iPhone 4 case or free Samsung Galaxy S?

Apple iPhone 4, HTC Evo 3D, HTC Sensation, HTC Inspire 4G, HTC Desire S, HTC Wildfire, S001, SO905iCS, T650 (Gold & Green), C901, W800, K660, K700, Beibei (G702), Severine (DEAD)
masseur
P910
PM
Posted: 2010-07-23 20:11
shame about the white... and the only bumper colour offered was black, which I took anyway as I didn't fancy any of the other case offerings
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 484950 ... 697071  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic