Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Software, Firmware and Drivers > SE Elm processor speed & elm works very slow

Author SE Elm processor speed & elm works very slow
deveng
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2010-06-02 20:35
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
could any one tell me which is the processor used in SE ELM, And my Elm is very slow.

any help or feedback would be appreciated
korbindallis
T39 black
PM
Posted: 2010-06-06 18:35
did u try updating it even if u have the latest software update it and refresh it. [addsig]
deveng
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2010-06-06 19:00
i have already tried once , but no diffrence, Infact the firm ware it self has some bugs.

Suddenly you will see no names in your inbox of your message. only no's would be there.
evetually it would be same in call logs too.. no names only no's.
at times you get afraid as if all data in your phones seems to be have erased, fortunately its doesnt affects your phone book data. And the phone is freakingly slow, it even freezes most of the times.

NEED HELP ... or some body convey my message to SE
NoroBiik
Xperia Mini Pro Black
PM
Posted: 2010-06-07 06:12

On 2010-06-06 19:00:12, deveng wrote:
i have already tried once , but no diffrence, Infact the firm ware it self has some bugs.

Suddenly you will see no names in your inbox of your message. only no's would be there.
evetually it would be same in call logs too.. no names only no's.
at times you get afraid as if all data in your phones seems to be have erased, fortunately its doesnt affects your phone book data. And the phone is freakingly slow, it even freezes most of the times.

NEED HELP ... or some body convey my message to SE

It shouldn't be slow at all - are you using a microSD card to store your camera shots , videos & other multimedia stuff?
deveng
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2010-06-07 12:16
Yes,
I do. I use scan disk 8 GB card.,
jackchrisp
Elm Black
PM
Posted: 2012-07-31 12:50
@deveng and @NoroBiik its the same here. been using the handset for 1 and half years. What Deveng has told is true and i have the same problems. Now the Others :
Even though the memory card can be put upto 16gb, i'm using 8gb Transcend for months. I have 1.5gb free on the mem card, the phone is too much slow for everything in the mobile has. I get the message, click view and it takes about 10secs to open it, its only an example and as i said the phone is slow in every way. When i take snaps/video the phone can't handle the mem card and in a way its removed logically, and then i can't take snaps or videos.
Please don't tell me to re-install the software, i did 2 times and i have the same problems, and by the way there's nothing wrong in the memory card, believe me. I'm not being rude here, but seeking somebody for help. I have the same concern and request deveng has, someone can get these problems to SE update section.
Every time i connect my phone to computer and it says the software is up to date. More disappointing is, SE haven't released a single firmware update for more than one year. That's very Frustrating.
For other problems i have already requested update and fixes need for the mobile in SE Forum itself, that was before months, you can see the posts here by my username jackchrisp
http://talk.sonymobile.com/message/127115#127115
http://talk.sonymobile.com/message/127114#127114
chandu17
Hazel
PM
Posted: 2012-12-02 16:44
Does elm has a processor?
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi