Esato

Forum > Manufacturer Discussion > Nokia > Nokia Arte help. How to know which is genuine?

Author Nokia Arte help. How to know which is genuine?
vivid white
X1 Silver
PM
Posted: 2010-05-22 00:41
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Really like the Nokia Arte. I have had an 8800 And Luna and really like the range. Looking on eBay there seems to be genuine and non genuine models available but what's the difference and how can I spot a fake? Some that look fake (mainly because the price is so low) look like really good fakes.
Formerly Known As SEP990i
phonecrzy
Vivaz Ruby
PM
Posted: 2010-05-28 19:43
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Nokia-8[....]=item20b124da3c#ht_2332wt_1139

^ looks real to me ^

8800 sapphire arte is very old and is very cheap these days because of its shite ui and because it has the camera of a w880i.

idt u should gt it its very old, jst gt a xperia, much better than that shit.
Age is just a number.. Being 13 makes me no dumber than a wise old man
Robis
W880 Black
PM
Posted: 2010-06-03 18:21

On 2010-05-22 00:41:29, vivid white wrote:
Really like the Nokia Arte. I have had an 8800 And Luna and really like the range. Looking on eBay there seems to be genuine and non genuine models available but what's the difference and how can I spot a fake? Some that look fake (mainly because the price is so low) look like really good fakes.

non genuine made in "Germany" or "Finnland", but genuine is made in Korea.. Second, with non genuine Arte are included two batteries, with genuine only one. Ask seller for IMEI and check here:
http://www.numberingplans.com/?page=analysis&sub=imeinr

on non genuine probably must be fake IMEI and could show that phone is example Nokia 3310. This page is not very very reliable, but You can check anyway. If You have friend, who works in Nokia, they can check IMEI on Nokia online, there cann see full info about phone- when it was sold, for what country prepared. Good look to choose genuine:)
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi