Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Themes, ringtones, screensavers, games, video clips > Collector

Author Collector
Enci1983
Xperia Mini Pro White
PM
Posted: 2010-05-04 21:09
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Tired of browsing through pages looking for the content you are seeking for? Had enough of of opening a new topic each time you looking for something? Well, write your request here in the Collector. Maybe someone can help, with uploading the content you are looking for or with a link. Here is one of mine http://www.se-fans.com just click above on descargas and you'll find some useful stuff. Especially for original content seekers. Come on folks let's help each other!

Oh, btw the link you have to open with opera mini or with computer. For phone browser is way too big page.
Enci1983
Xperia Mini Pro White
PM
Posted: 2010-05-30 01:55
Okay I have a request on Aino owners who had updated their U10. Pls upload or give a link to the 3 new themes that came with the new sw. The cherry, lime and turquise stream. If anybody could help I would apreciate it.
groovepeppy
Elm Black
PM
Posted: 2010-05-30 11:57
just go to playnow and change your phone as aino then choose free items in the theme tab, you'll get those in fl extention.
cmiiw
Black Sensation Z710e - Black Apollo 9360
Enci1983
Xperia Mini Pro White
PM
Posted: 2010-06-05 22:48
I made this topic to help and search for help. So, vegetaleb is seeking original ringtones of Elm and Hazel. Can someone help him? I dunno why cant people just come here in the collector topic and request the content they're searching for? No, they have to make a new topic.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi