Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Android > Bluetooth Transfer. just where does it end up?

Author Bluetooth Transfer. just where does it end up?
Show_352
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2010-04-09 23:48
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Hey guys,

Newbie to the Forum and not exactly tech savy when it comes to mobile phones.

My Xperia X10 turned up this morning and I followed the instructions and transfered my contacts no problem blah blah. When I got home I decided to bluetooth some music, video's and pictures from my C905 to the X10. Now the music and video's were easily located in Mediascape yet the pictures were not there. I roamed throught the phone too no avail so decided to look online but have come up trumps so far. Looking further into it, when I go to change my wallpaper and click on the 'pictures' option the pictures I bluetoothed across are in there.

Is there not a folder within the main menu where I can look at them, kind of like the Media folder on the C905?

HELP!!!!! lol

thanks in advance.
Pitzon
Xperia X10 Black
PM
Posted: 2010-04-09 23:57
Welcome!

I noticed that the files i bluetoothed to my x10 got located to a folder on the memorycard named "bluetooth"

I downloaded "Astro filemanager" to be able to browse my files and i found the song in the bluetooth folder

Show_352
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2010-04-10 00:10
Brilliant, I shall give that a try.

Many thanks for your help
altemyr
X1 Silver
PM
Posted: 2010-04-12 08:56
On my Satio, files sent to it over Bluetooth lands in the message inbox. *Maybe it's the same for X10? No need for 3rd party apps to find them
[ This Message was edited by: altemyr on 2010-04-12 07:58 ]
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi