Esato

Forum > Manufacturer Discussion > Samsung > Samsung Genio Touch Widget Problem

Author Samsung Genio Touch Widget Problem
HornyNick
W980
PM
Posted: 2010-03-07 15:46
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I got a GT on Virgin yesterday. I hope I am just being a bit thick and missing something obvious, but I can not clear the widget bar of unwanted widgets. I go to the Widget menu option in settings and uncheck the unwanted ones then click save but they still stay on the bar, and it is winding me up!
I have a similar problem with the music player, the bar came up on the standby screen and I cant get rid of that either. I can move it on and off the widget bar, but not remove altogether.
Any ideas?
T.I.A
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2010-03-09 21:35
Go to display settings then widgets & you can tick the ones you want on & off
Phone?? What phone??
HornyNick
W980
PM
Posted: 2010-03-09 23:20
That doesn't work though! For whatever reason, checking/unchecking makes no difference. My 1st instinct was that Virgin somehow managed to screw up that option when they were branding the phone.
I did ask on the forums on the Samsung website but when I go there I get tumbleweeds blowing across the screen, it is that quiet!
my_bry19
Aino Black
PM
Posted: 2010-08-25 04:40
hey thats on the display settings then just uncheck the checkboxes then click save.

My problem in my Corby Pop is the mini music player disappeared and i cant find it anymore? how will i restore it?
omodroyam
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2010-10-30 13:11
turn off & on ur cellphone
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi