Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Symbian phones > new satio update released (R2AK006)

Previous  123 ... 525354  Next
Author new satio update released (R2AK006)
norbi_nw
Samsung Galaxy S II
PM
Posted: 2010-06-25 18:12
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I really dont know why that happens.. Do you installed it to E: (memory card) and look int "patches" folder on memory card to see if you have 2 files (open4all and install...). What error does it give you when trying 2.3+ ?
http://norbinw.blogspot.com
basileus
Satio Black
PM
Posted: 2010-07-08 19:38
I am not sure if any expert read this thread anymore.
Anyway, I will just ask. I cannot downgrade to R1CA037. I failed at step 7 tutorial from Lollylost100. In my case SEUS failed the upgrade the moment it just started upgrading - so no new FW was sent to the phone. The message was simple - upgrade failed, unplug the phone from USB and try again. If problem persists contact SE (bla, bla). I guess the purpose of step 7 is to install new software which in my case just didn't happen.

Obvious question is: why?

What I notice Lollylost100 had a lot of files named FILE_xxxxxx_xxxxxx... and he chose one with size 370 B. I had only 5 files (!) and I chose the one with size 384 B. The was also anothe file with size 280 (perhaps I should have tried this one?). The other bizzare thing was file name. Mine were very short, like: FILE_276823758. Is this OK?

My Satio is very fresh one. I jus got it two days ago with R2AK006 preinstalled.

Is there any hope for me?
AntonioX
Satio Black
PM
Posted: 2010-07-08 20:07
basileus, there is hope for you take it back and get a refund that's your best option!
hihihans
HTC One
PM
Posted: 2010-07-08 22:18
Just go back to the shop and ask for a new one. You've got 30 days to get a replacement. Don't tell them about debranding just say it stopped and SEUS didn't fix it.
norbi_nw
Samsung Galaxy S II
PM
Posted: 2010-07-08 22:30
try get a refund as you WONT be happy with the Satio. Trust me. It lacks all features and even the basic ones like rotate qwerty keyboard to alphanumeric one when phone is rotated. ITS NOT WORTH IT. Try to get another phone. Try it, at least you have a shot. I would get my money back if i could. This is a major fail phone. Get a C905 or a nokia 5800xm and you will be very happy! tons of modifications and software for that phone.
http://norbinw.blogspot.com
ijat91
Satio Black
PM
Posted: 2010-07-09 11:13
@basileus
F*** with , get back your refund and don't ever buy from !!!
software is totally shit....
riksilvers
C905 Black
PM
Posted: 2010-07-19 11:23

On 2010-07-08 19:38:05, basileus wrote:
Anyway, I will just ask. I cannot downgrade to R1CA037. I failed at step 7 tutorial from Lollylost100. In my case SEUS failed the upgrade the moment it just started upgrading - so no new FW was sent to the phone. The message was simple - upgrade failed, unplug the phone from USB and try again. If problem persists contact SE (bla, bla). I guess the purpose of step 7 is to install new software which in my case just didn't happen.

What I notice Lollylost100 had a lot of files named FILE_xxxxxx_xxxxxx... and he chose one with size 370 B. I had only 5 files (!) and I chose the one with size 384 B. The was also anothe file with size 280 (perhaps I should have tried this one?). The other bizzare thing was file name. Mine were very short, like: FILE_276823758. Is this OK?

My Satio is very fresh one. I jus got it two days ago with R2AK006 preinstalled.

This is what I did and it works with small changes from other examples.

1 .-) Make a complete backup of your phone with PC Suite : contacts, agenmda , programs, etc, ALL (memory and terjeta )

2 .- ) Remove the memory card and sim.

3 .- ) Go to C: Program Files Sony Ericsson Update Service db and delete the folder

4 .- ) Run the SEUS and update your Satio regardless of what firmware you have

5 .- ) Download the pack: Downgrade2R1CA037 -10 -03- 2010.zip

6 .- ) Go to C: Program Files Sony Ericsson Update Service db 13740270 blob_fs and list the files in order asecendente . Look for one that is about 370bytes in size. (mine was 4th file down at 375bytes)

7 .- ) Copy the name of this file and rename the file from Step 5.

8 .- ) Now update your Satio using the Update Service but just after it finishes downloading and just as it starts updating your phone Copy the renamed file from step 7 into folder blob_fs. DO THIS FAST

9 .- ) Turn on the phone, wait till it's booted up then turn off again (take battery out)

10 .- ) Update Satio again .

11 .-) Sony Ericsson Turns Satio.

12 .- ) if you go to the service menu , (red -green- red-red -green- red) the screen should appear something like:

PDA SOFTWARE VERSION
1218- 9500_r1ca037

13 °) and stay with it downgradeo .

14 °) to remove it from the operator Go to C: Program Files Sony Ericsson Update Service db and delete the folder

15 °) Run the SEUS and update your Satio regardless of what firmware you have

16 .- ) Download the pack: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery Service

17 °) Open the file and select the one that corresponds to the region you want debrand (the region where you belong where you live )

19 .- ) Go to C: Program Files Sony Ericsson Update Service db 13740270 blob_fs and list the files in order asecendente . Look for one that is about 370bytes in size. (mine was 4th file down at 375bytes)

20 .- ) Copy this name and rename the file you selected in step 16.

21 .- ) Now update your Satio using the Update Service but just after it finishes downloading and just as it starts updating your phone Copy the renamed file from step 20 into folder blob_fs. DO THIS FAST

22 .-) Turn on the phone, wait till it's booted up then turn off again (take battery out)

23 °) Insert the Memory Stick and sim into your phone. Turn on the phone.

24 .-) Now install at last to make it HelloOX2 hack.

25 .- ) Finally, last updated Satio to bring to the firm.
R2AK006 , and remember to use only the option to upgrade ( recommended ).

26 .- ) Made , as is the Satio depersonalized and hack.

27 .- ) When turning on the terminal, if you go to service menu (red -green- red-red -green- red) and check on the firmware.
[ This Message was edited by: riksilvers on 2010-07-26 10:17 ]
basileus
Satio Black
PM
Posted: 2010-07-20 15:03
Thanks a lot. It worked. When thinking about it, I probably made a fault not taking out SIM and memory card out of the phone. But anyway - it really helped.
pelaomanzana
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2010-07-26 07:36
I have one question, when do you put the SIM card back in? I have the same case as basileus and im trying to do it by the letter. Thank You!
BlueDwarf
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2010-07-26 15:59

On 2010-07-08 19:38:05, basileus wrote:

....Use Omnius to downgrade/debrand satio, it works perfect.....it's totally free, you can downgrade to any FW and all FW files can be downloaded from Omnius site as well.....

I was having issue with my Satio GPS, I changed the FW on my phone at least 15 times with different FW version. Everytime it was smooth installation without any error....

You can get it here: http://www.omnius-server.com/
mervy
Satio Black
PM
Posted: 2010-07-26 19:54

On 2010-07-19 11:23:10, riksilvers wrote:

26 .- ) Made , as is the Satio depersonalized and hack.

27 .- ) When turning on the terminal, if you go to service menu (red -green- red-red -green- red) and check on the firmware.
[ This Message was edited by: riksilvers on 2010-07-26 10:17 ]

Thanks riksilvers!
It worked perfect!
Proud owner of a t610, W800 & Satio.
basileus
Satio Black
PM
Posted: 2010-07-29 11:09

On 2010-07-26 07:36:41, pelaomanzana wrote:
I have one question, when do you put the SIM card back in? I have the same case as basileus and im trying to do it by the letter. Thank You!

I put it back in step (23). It worked fine - no disturbances. Actually I put both memory and SIM cards back in step (23)
sblantipodi
Satio Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-09-30 02:40
is there a step by step guide for omnius?
Download FPC Bench a good benchmark/system info for your phone.
Download Pocket Inclinometer for your phone's accelerometer.
ynlinchen
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2011-01-13 02:18

[ This Message was edited by: ynlinchen on 2021-11-30 05:33 ]
yorikkk
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2011-05-11 16:09
hi guys,

i bought a new Satio phone

it came with the latest firmware, ccpuCid113... i want to downgrade it, in order to install HelloOX2, unlock the system files, to install BAMS..

tried SEUS, but it seems its not working anymore... rumour says it that the last update fixed the old downgrade ways
tried Omnius, but there is no firmware for ccpuCid113 except the latest one... and if i install ccpuCid111 the phone wont boot...

any idea if there is anything i can do atm, or just wait for someone to figure a new way ?
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 525354  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic