Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Symbian phones > new satio update released (R2AK006)

Previous  123 ... 495051 525354  Next
Author new satio update released (R2AK006)
altemyr
X1 Silver
PM
Posted: 2010-06-03 10:54
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2010-06-02 18:13:21, Lollylost100 wrote:
It said camera binaries are different. Camera includes video recording so the answer is no.

It might as well be that the binaries for various functions in Vivaz and Satio actually are identical, but they are able to detect on which hardware they are running, and runs different branches inside the code, hence you will not see any difference if you try to extract code for the Vivaz and put on a Satio.

But still, there are different version numbers listed for the firmware for Satio vs. Vivaz
mazi292
Satio Black
PM
Posted: 2010-06-03 11:46
Hi ..

You know when it will be the new software Satio on the cent-europe?
mr versatile
Sony Xperia Z1
PM
Posted: 2010-06-03 17:54
Hi can someone tell me what is so different from the europe software to the asian software for the satio because its the same r2k but there is difinitly a difference and i am not talking language ....the asian sofware came with windows live already install on the asian software along with other little extra like the dictionary that disappeared when updated everything seem to be intact with the asian sofware..
norbi_nw
Samsung Galaxy S II
PM
Posted: 2010-06-03 19:15
Well you have asian language plus english. Thats all the difference i can think of.
Man i got angry today. This idiot smartphone doesnt even have a full office and pdf reader... both are trial on the phone. (well office is not tryal, but you need to buy it to edit documents). Had full on G900 a phone that was much cheaper, and the satio has nothing! how stupid!!! just like SE!
[ This Message was edited by: norbi_nw on 2010-06-03 18:15 ]
http://norbinw.blogspot.com
mr versatile
Sony Xperia Z1
PM
Posted: 2010-06-03 19:23
@norbi_nw
hmm well it s seem to be more stable to me but anyway i had to buy both office and adobe for my satio they ware working really well but to many application money have to spent on to get pleasure and leasure out of this phone after that price we all paid for it those thing suppose to be free! but angain the world and technology is out to drain people pocket .. i can not understand up to now what is the main reason for the vivaz when the satio is labeled as the ultimate mutimedia device why they just dont big up the satio and they will have a device very hard to beat but ..money money money these sons of a b@#$%es...FROM A 12 TO 8 MEGA PIXEL HOW SMART HOW SMART
norbi_nw
Samsung Galaxy S II
PM
Posted: 2010-06-03 21:00
well i dont get it eighter... Satio is the ultimate Entertainment Unlimited... why doesnt it have AF in video, 720p, faster camera menu, advanced camera interface and document reading editing applications for free... SE engineers are idiots. Instead of turning the Satio into a Mean Machine, it is = to the nokia 5800... With a better camera... that it. This phone looks unfinished to me. like a prototype.. Walkman and cybershot combination my ass.. thats how it was advertised. Bastards.. This is my last SE phone i ever bought. Let them rot. And im happy with theyr massive $ loss in Q3 and Q4 last year (if im right about the Q's). So much was promissed, so few was delivered.
northmonkey
Sony Xperia Z
PM
Posted: 2010-06-04 04:05
Can't they get rid of the crappy tapping twice thing? It's so annoying, Surely it should be one tap on everything rather than two? Double tapping can be quite frustrating at times.
Monaco
Satio Black
PM
Posted: 2010-06-04 05:44
lol...it seems like everyday we got new something new to complain about...

check out the new HTC Evo 4g. That thing is the Iron Man II of mobile phones!
norbi_nw
Samsung Galaxy S II
PM
Posted: 2010-06-04 07:45
Why would they get rid of double tap? that would make navigation harder with no kinetic scrolling. So i find double tap ok.
elchico11
Satio Black
PM
Posted: 2010-06-04 12:53
I buy ONLY SE/ericsson in the last 15/ years but i think Satio it will be the last SE phone i buy...Satio should be something of superior but i'm only getting superior delusions. I'm really bored about the politic of SE. I think HTC is gonna be my next phone.
dampio
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2010-06-04 15:12
Please wait while we find an agent to assist you...
You have been connected to Agent Patricia.
Agent Patricia: Hi, thanks for choosing Sony Ericsson Chat Support. My name is Patricia. How may I help you?
Customer: Hello right to the point
Customer: Is it true that you don`t plan to release any more major firmwares for SE Satio?
Agent Patricia: We do not have updates scheduled for the Satio.
Agent Patricia: But you can download the Sony Ericsson Updare Service in order to check if there is any update available for your phone.
Customer: Yes but there are many people not satisfied with the Satio`s software.
Customer: Including me thats why I am asking
Agent Patricia: I understand.
Customer: because SE have new firmwares every 3 months
Customer: and thats why I am asking
Agent Patricia: Please check this link to find the Sony Ericsson Update Service: http://www.sonyericsson.com/c[....]pdateservice/satio?cc=gb&lc=en
Customer: Last question : there is not a firmware scheduled for satio this year?
Agent Patricia: We do not have any updates scheduled for the Satio at the moment.
Customer: Can you at least tell me if you are working on it,and if there are going to be any firmwares for that phone?
Agent Patricia: I am not able to say for sure. At the moment there is no plan to do it.
Customer: Thank you for your time,tell your superiors that there are many disapointed people from that great phone`s software and that I and a lot more people are switching to other mobile phone brands. Thank you!
norbi_nw
Samsung Galaxy S II
PM
Posted: 2010-06-04 15:54
OMG!!! then take your stupid satio and ram it in your ass SE! How can they do this?? So many loyal fans and such a high end phone, and still it lacks features. Now is the time to send emails to SE about how good they are, they throw in a good commercial and a slashing name "entertainment unlimited, walkman+cybershot in 1 phone" and the people buy it... because the people are stupid (myself too - sorry for the offense, it's a metaphore) and believe all that is said. Well i hope they drop sales by 50% in this and next Q.
It's ALWAYS LIKE THIS!!!!! SE release a phone, then we the customers (some modders) do the rest of software improvements by hacks. Camera, acoustics, interface, etc. IS THIS OUR JOB OR THE F*** COMPANY'S JOB??? Piece of shit SE. No more SE for me in my life, not even if the pope begs me to buy it!
Nokia/Samsung here we come. At least they could have updated it to ^3 and say "f*** off, develop your own software now". but no.. 2 software updates show how serious the company really is. How good theyr support really is. ARE THEY STUPID? IDIOTS?? these news spread like wildfire arond the world. Where do we need to beg or curse them to get theyr attention???? What is bigger than ESATO? well i hope all you bloggers post this on your blogs and give it a "good comment" - SE is so serious that it doesnt develop more than 2 firmware updates for its top camera phone. Good company, ei?

PS this is a real message as most support center assistants dont even know what you ask them. You ask for a color they say four, and keep repeating the same stupid answer.. Like the one with the SEUS... has nothing to do with the question. Man how i hate when they hire toilet cleaning womans at call centers.. We need to make contact with someone who is in the software development department and ask him (also show him the petition).
[ This Message was edited by: norbi_nw on 2010-06-04 21:38 ]
Stravs
Satio Black
PM
Posted: 2010-06-04 23:57
@norbi_nw i totaly agree with you. They promised to us the best phone, but we got a piece of crap.
Monaco
Satio Black
PM
Posted: 2010-06-05 00:03
Everybody is angry and we have great and valid points but SE is not hearing our pleas, there has to be some way or some person that is connected to upper levels of SE management and actually get our message through. I really really do hope there is at least 1 person @ SE fighting on the behalf of Satio owners...this is just SAD!
tarete
K850 Blue
PM
Posted: 2010-06-05 04:24
Well satio Fu**ed up us... then lets f*ck up SE... just stop buying SE material and said byebye to them...
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 495051 525354  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic