Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Android > X10 mini / X10 mini pro Official Thread

Visitors browsing this topic: 1
Add to Bookmarks
Previous  123 ... 757677 ... 929394  Next
Author X10 mini / X10 mini pro Official Thread
Rookwise
Xperia X10 Black
PM
Posted: 2010-11-07 16:11
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Did our mini and mini pros last night and really liking this update. Some really nice touch's done to the ui. Really like the live wallpaper feature (now have the starfield live wallpaper in my big x10 and my mini pro).
Haven't had any wifi problems like some mentioned though. Only thing we had was lag on first boot after installing. Restart the phone after setting it up and everything is now working great.
I tried sniffing coke once but didnt like it. The bubbles kept going up my nose
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2010-11-07 16:26
Them live wallpapers really will kill the battery on them tiny phones
Phone?? What phone??
Rookwise
Xperia X10 Black
PM
Posted: 2010-11-07 17:57
I think your right. Its really affecting my mini pro's battery. Have used nearly half its power with almost no use of the phone.
They're really good though and suprised how it looked on my bigger X10. Imagine how I was when I saw the result on the mini's
I tried sniffing coke once but didnt like it. The bubbles kept going up my nose
Karun
Sony Xperia Z
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-11-07 18:53
Can somebody post his views on the 2.1 on the mini/pro or give a link to any such review? Am sure all the others would like to know, especially X8 users who are eagerly waiting for their update
For all Sony Mobile news:
Sony Mobile Evangelist
Jowi
Xperia X10 Mini Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-11-08 09:34
someone already updated his mini but still, i can't update my mini pro...

it says i have the latest fw...both via phone & the PC companion
Jowi
Xperia X10 Mini Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-11-08 09:39

On 2010-11-07 10:03:00, Rotavap wrote:
@jplacson

I had my x10 upgraded last wed. But my x10mp says its still has the latest sw version. All units openline from memoexpress

Quote:

On 2010-11-05 06:30:29, jplacson wrote:

Sigh... Official Statement from Philippines:\\r\\n\\r\\nHi John! The 2.1 update for the X10 and X10 mini pro will be released on the week of Nov 20. The 2.1 update for the X10 mini will be released in the week of Nov 27. You will receive a notification on your phone once an update is available. Thank you! \\n

"Ayoko na, d na ako welcom dyan, d2 na lang ako maglalaro sa bakuran namin"

-Anonymous
[ This Message was edited by: Rotavap on 2010-11-07 09:04 ]

same here...from memoexpress...still running the latest fw...1.6
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2010-11-08 20:28
X10 Mini Pro now £149 @ Phones4U
Phone?? What phone??
Jowi
Xperia X10 Mini Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-11-09 12:41
still no update for the pro
ionutph
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2010-11-11 11:48
On my X10 mini display I can see a slight darker stain on some colours / easier to be seen on greys. It is like an oil stain. At dark is more visible and with disply of is not visible. . I want to sent to waranty but I was thinking this cold be an weird backlight bleeding for this model . I atach a picture (for check on your phones) with stain indicated as it apears on my phone (viewed in portrait mode) Please Confirm that you guys don't have the same problem

http://d.imagehost.org/view/0361/1_13
SE.Man
K750
PM
Posted: 2010-11-11 12:26

On 2010-11-06 18:53:47, angryman wrote:
Does anyone have a problem with connecting to wifi with a hidden SSID on the 2.1 update?
I was able to connect to my hidden SSID wifi with the 1.6 firmware without issues, but now it just refuses.

@ Angryman

Yeah I've been having the exact same problem just lately. I Updated my X10 mini about 3-4 days ago, set everything back up again and downloaded & installed a load of new apps for 2.1, everything was all good!!!

All this was done using my wifi connection (WAP2-PSK, AES and Hidden SSID) which has always been setup in this way with no problems before when running my on 1.6 (apart from the odd time when it would drop it's connection briefly).

But since last night the connection between my x10 mini and my router has been intermittent, sometimes with no connection for 4-5 hours, then all of a sudden it will be connected.

When the connection is lost, my x10 mini still sees all my neighbours SSID's, but not my own network. So when I go into my Routers settings and enable show SSID and hit apply, my x10 mini immediately connects to my network again, but as soon as I set my Router back to Hide the SSID, again my x10's connection disappears.

I've restarted everything; my modem, my router, rebooted my x10 several times,even selected clear/forget current known wifi connections, then re-entered my network name/security details back into my x10, but still the same prob.

Funny thing is that, when I thought I should reply to 'Angryman'and started to type up this post my x10 still wasn't connecting, I was just about to post this now, and I had a quick last look at my phone, and hey!...

It's connected to my network!.. Thing is though, for how Long?!!!

@ Angryman: Does your x10 miini's connection Come & Go like mine is lately, or are you Not getting anymore
Network connection whatsoever?
idumbakumar
Sony Xperia Z1
PM
Posted: 2010-11-12 11:15
good news guys update available in india. yesterday checked through mobile. but I yet to update as i'm away home.
Alex83
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2010-11-12 13:43
Can someone please help me i'm desperate, i just recently got the mini pro and i wanted to down load all the prgrams and i went to download support zone it said it was updating my phone and all of a sudden i noticed it erased everything their are numbers on their and things that arnt on my sim is their anyway i can get all that back with the program undo all that to return all my stuff???????? im desperate

PLEASE HELP SOMEBODY
Alex83
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2010-11-12 14:09
So does anyone know what support zone erased is their anyway of returning everythig back to the way it was???
reikarlo
Xperia X10 Mini Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-11-12 14:19

On 2010-11-05 06:30:29, jplacson wrote:
Sigh... Official Statement from Philippines:

Hi John! The 2.1 update for the X10 and X10 mini pro will be released on the week of Nov 20. The 2.1 update for the X10 mini will be released in the week of Nov 27. You will receive a notification on your phone once an update is available. Thank you!

hmm.. but SE-PH just emailed me saying:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for contacting Sony Ericsson on the World Wide Web.

Regarding your Ticket ID 88839234, We are happy to inform you that software update for Philippine kits will be released Nov 15, 2010.
All existing Xperia customers will receive a notification on their phone (on the notification bar at the top of the screen), that a software upgrade is available
“Update your X10 mini pro for improved performance and new features including”
1)Improved Bluetooth functionality with support for sending and receiving objects
2)New backup and restore application with extended content back up of music, pictures, messages and more
3)Social phonebook which automatically syncs contact pictures from Facebook
4)Improved ways of handling pictures, audio, text and numbers in your messages
5)Upgrade of the Android platform to Android platform 2.
Note: To upgrade the phones, you will need to download the new software to a PC, and then connect the phone to the PC and load it to the phone via PC companion. Guidance can be provided by the CS hotline: 789-1860
For those who purchased their handset from Sony Ericsson Authorized Dealers, You may bring your phones to the nearest service center s. Please do not forget to bring along with you the copy of POP and Warranty Certificate. – Software upgrade will be FREE of Charge.

Best regards,

Brian

Sony Ericsson Contact Center Philippines

well.. i hope the date in my email is the true one so that we will have our phones running Android 2.1 here in our country sooner. ^^,
Alex83
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2010-11-13 02:02
Still havn't found a solution to my problem can anyone help??
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 757677 ... 929394  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic