Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > General > sony ericsson W395 help needed badly

Author sony ericsson W395 help needed badly
helpneeded
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2010-02-06 15:58
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
i have asked this question to all my friends,to sony ericcsson and several other forums with no answer whatsoever so anybody please help.
can the sony ericsson W395 play videos that are downloaded from the internet? i am not bothered about paying money as long as i can download videos.if it can play videos what format do they need to be in? and does the size of the download matter? any information would be awesome
please help
phonecrzy
Vivaz Ruby
PM
Posted: 2010-02-06 17:29

On 2010-02-06 15:58:54, helpneeded wrote:
i have asked this question to all my friends,to sony ericcsson and several other forums with no answer whatsoever so anybody please help.
can the sony ericsson W395 play videos that are downloaded from the internet? i am not bothered about paying money as long as i can download videos.if it can play videos what format do they need to be in? and does the size of the download matter? any information would be awesome
please help

The W395 can view any video that is 3GP or MP4.
Age is just a number.. Being 13 makes me no dumber than a wise old man
helpneeded
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2010-02-06 18:17
but when i dowload videos in mp4 and 3gp format it says 'file not supported' or something like that.why does it say this and what can i do about it?
phonecrzy
Vivaz Ruby
PM
Posted: 2010-02-07 02:08
Quote:

On 2010-02-06 18:17:50, helpneeded wrote:
but when i dowload videos in mp4 and 3gp format it says 'file not supported' or something like that.why does it say this and what can i do about it?

Try lowering down the size of the file, or its resolution
Age is just a number.. Being 13 makes me no dumber than a wise old man
tranced
LG Nexus 4
PM
Posted: 2010-02-07 04:48
What videos are you trying to see?
I jay0726 | (+3, 0) | Clara, Evita, Mimmi & Victoria | My Pics | Do your job!
helpneeded
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2010-02-07 15:35
i am mainly trying to see youtube videos and download them on to my phone.i have downloaded a 3gp converter and when i have converted them and put the file on my phone all it says is 'unsupported media format' i am not bothered if i have to pay i just want decent quality videos on my phone.i have also tried 'zedge.com' and downloaded the videos but the picture plays fine but the sound quality is very poor.what can i do?
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi