Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > New to Esato? Please read this forum first > w995 modding assistance.

Author w995 modding assistance.
pisforpogo
W995 Black
PM
Posted: 2010-01-31 22:38
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
hey i'm new here. jus decided to use A2 to mod my w995. great job btw guys! couple problems tho....

I noticed that the new mod files (.xml etc), replace the existing ones in the fone's system. is there anywhere that contains a host of the original files? cause i'd like to have the option to go back to stock witout having to reinstall all the firmware thru the SE update service. A2 is just quicker.

also, i used the option menu layout change Link and now the screen goes black for at least 90 secs when i get a msg and i can do nothing. it comes back, but its rather irritating, especially when i'm doin something else when i get the msg. is there something i can do to fix that?

Thanks alot for any help guys.

P.
hihihans
HTC One
PM
Posted: 2010-01-31 22:57
Replace it with the original File and it should be OK again.
Your phone does not "remember" the original File, Search 4Shared it must be there somewhere.
pisforpogo
W995 Black
PM
Posted: 2010-02-01 00:36
thats great! thanks!
neroic
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2011-02-10 15:05
Used to mod my w850. Privacy patch and stuff. Now I have a w995, so what mods do you have now? There's usually a back up of the entire file system on nodding sites like modmy forums and se-nse.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi