Forum > Network operators > Europe > Vodafone, my story so far

Author Vodafone, my story so far
lukechris
M600 black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-01-21 23:24
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Hi all, yet more problems.
As some of you will know, I got 3 faulty samsung jet's. Every single time my family had to waste a day waiting in for the delivery .After this I was blackmailed into spending more cash on a satio, she said pick any phone and because of the inconvenience you can have it. I picked the satio, she put the order through, then told me that its an extra £50. This one never turned on, so I got a replacement handset. This one was unreliable, and would not stop crashing. They then said once c
again I can pick any phone. I laughed and was put through to a manager which I eventually came to an agreement with. I could pick any phone and they will give me £50 of credit. I instantly picked the hd2, and it has developed a small fault now. I was told its nothing that can be sorted over the phone and it will have to go in for repair, but he said it could take weeks. I simply asked for another but they dont have any, so I asked for an alternative handset, the HTC Magic, a decision I regret making. It's not yet been despatched but I'm wandering if its to late to cancel it?

Thanks for reading hope your not to depressed now lol.
Luke
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2010-01-21 23:49
Oh dear. So the new handset is on its way? If you have had this many handsets i do not think they will accept cancel cos you have had so many now. If this one is not faulty i do not think they will let you send this one back now because you may not want it. Bad luck so far eh
Phone?? What phone??
lukechris
M600 black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-01-22 08:36
It's ok and sorted now. Thanks
Miss UK
Apple Iphone 5
PM
Posted: 2010-02-04 03:29
I had 2x Faulty E65's when I first joined them I had enought and sold the phone
though cos Vodafone kept fobbing me of lol

my current phone hasn't had any problems at all,
I have noticed that Find and go doesn't work something Vodafone already know about, the app isn't suitable for the phone so they say.

anyway hope you like your next phone and it works right
An "Apple" a day keeps the Doctor at Bay!
lukechris
M600 black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-02-05 19:27
I sent my HD2 in for repair in the end. Got a refurb back yesterday (so not mine), and it seems that the phone came out of the white box they send it in (because its not big enough). Therefore, it was let loose in a plastic Royal mail bag. Its now all scratced to glory, and as you will probably know, Vodafone have no HD2's in stock. The woman on the phone said that we have no HD2's and also no parts, so we cant give you a new casing. All they can do is offer me "a similar phone of a similar value", however, theres nothing that Voda sell now that interests me, and only the X10 in april, so I don't know what to do now.
Any help with what to do now would be great.
Thanks
Luke
jcwhite_uk
Sony Xperia Z1
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-02-05 19:31
I would tell Vodafone that you want to leave as you havent received the service you should have.
Checkout my photos at My Website

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."
lukechris
M600 black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-02-05 20:26
Yeah I honestly think I will. As from the massive paragraph above, the service I have recieved so far has just been shocking, bad for the tiny bit of rep they had anyway
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi