Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Themes, ringtones, screensavers, games, video clips > Request: BlackBerry Storm 2 Wallpapers

12  Next
Author Request: BlackBerry Storm 2 Wallpapers
mediar
Xperia Neo Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-01-16 08:37
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
As the title says, I need the original BlackBerry Storm 2 Wallpapers, because I can't find them anywhere in internet.
The best mobile phone brand died with Sony Ericsson's death. Shame on you Sony for killing it! And, of course, for ruining the Xperia brand...
Mediar's Site
jcwhite_uk
Sony Xperia Z1
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-01-16 13:26
A quick Google search came up with:
http://www.blackberrythemes.co.uk/id23.html
Checkout my photos at My Website

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."
mediar
Xperia Neo Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-01-16 19:48
I mean the original wallpaper pictures, not just themes for Blackberry Storm2.

I'll be thankful if someone can provide me the original sounds of Blackberry too. I'm cooking something in my kitchen.
The best mobile phone brand died with Sony Ericsson's death. Shame on you Sony for killing it! And, of course, for ruining the Xperia brand...
Mediar's Site
Supa_Fly
X1 Silver
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-01-16 21:13
you can try searching on blackberryforums.com site.
I'm sure its there.
Why do you want the original themes? Did you wipe your 9500 and wanting to sell it??
|AppleTV2|iPhone 12Mini 256GB|iPad Pro 256GB| Previously ... K750|Z500|Z520|K700|K790i|K850i, :Ericsson: T18z|T28World|T36m x3|T68m (Ericsson, not the rebranded T68i).
mediar
Xperia Neo Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-01-16 21:21
No, I started creating a theme in Blackberry Storm 2 style for A200 phones ( Theme versions 4.5 , 4.6 , 4.7 , 4.8 and 4.9 ). I want to make it as more real as possible ( following some phone reviews ).

A screenshot from my W910 ( in pre-alpha stage ):

And to repeat - not themes, but the wallpapers.
[ This Message was edited by: mediar on 2010-01-17 14:22 ]
Mediar's Site
mediar
Xperia Neo Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-01-17 09:11
I think I found them at forums.crackberry.com .

I have a question - are there any networks who write their names in two lines ( unlike the picture above - only one line with VIVACOM )?
Mediar's Site
mediar
Xperia Neo Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-01-25 10:11
Some time passed, but I still need an answer of my question. All of you use mobile phones, so please answer me - are there any network providers, whose name is written in two lines on your stand-by screen? I'm not asking about the names, but for confirmation or denial. So, yes or no?
Mediar's Site
Supa_Fly
X1 Silver
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-01-28 23:10

On 2010-01-25 10:11:01, mediar wrote:
Some time passed, but I still need an answer of my question. All of you use mobile phones, so please answer me - are there any network providers, whose name is written in two lines on your stand-by screen? I'm not asking about the names, but for confirmation or denial. So, yes or no?

Hi Mediar,

I don't have a direct answer ... but if your question is to deduce what you're seeing on the Storm 2 ... most likely its related to the firmware used by your carrier and thus its been "preferred" to have their "brand" stand out using 2 line: most likely its 1 line with large font size in use.

Free bump.
|AppleTV2|iPhone 12Mini 256GB|iPad Pro 256GB| Previously ... K750|Z500|Z520|K700|K790i|K850i, :Ericsson: T18z|T28World|T36m x3|T68m (Ericsson, not the rebranded T68i).
mediar
Xperia Neo Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-01-29 08:15
Yes, Vivacom's brand takes only one line on my W910:
VIVACOM

But I wonder if there are any network providers, whose name takes two lines ( or does it depend on the phone ). My father's old Siemens S55 was showing this:
BG GLOBUL
BG GLOBUL

And this takes two lines, but it's Siemens. Maybe the situation with Sony Ericsson is different.
[ This Message was edited by: mediar on 2010-01-29 07:20 ]
Mediar's Site
mediar
Xperia Neo Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-01-30 08:38
I found the answer. There aren't any networks, whose name takes two lines. Siemens does so, because it shows the brand's name on the sim card and the one it gets from the network.

I need someone, who owns Yari to test my theme ( especially the skin of the conversation view of messaging ).

I have one more question - what do these lines change in the theme's xml:

I see they're part of the hidden customization of the new 4.8 and 4.9 Theme versions. They aren't editable through the Theme Creator. Just like the Media manager's skin.
[ This Message was edited by: mediar on 2010-01-30 07:41 ]
Mediar's Site
Supa_Fly
X1 Silver
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-01-31 04:02
Try upgrading to Theme Studio 5; this may give you the ability to edit what you found is restricted.

Cheers.
mediar
Xperia Neo Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-01-31 09:06
Isn't Theme Studio 5 for Blackberry phones? The xml lines I posted are part of the Clarity theme from Yari. I changed the colour values, and I wonder what have I changed in the real phone. That's why I need a screenshot from a Yari with my theme and find where are these colours.
Mediar's Site
mediar
Xperia Neo Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-02-03 17:12
I am going to release the theme on 15 February. But I need someone who owns Yari to send me a screenshot with the conversation view, while my theme is set. If someone is interested, I'll send him the theme via PM.

On 2010-01-30 08:38:32, mediar wrote:
I found the answer. There aren't any networks, whose name takes two lines. Siemens does so, because it shows the brand's name on the sim card and the one it gets from the network.

It seems my theory is wrong, because the brand's watermark of Globul ( BG GLOBUL ) is written on two lines on W890. So it depends on the network provider.
Mediar's Site
i-or
W595 White
PM
Posted: 2010-02-04 09:03
I Got a Yari
mediar
Xperia Neo Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-02-09 16:12
Anyone other? Since i-or still hasn't send me the screenshots, I need someone other to do it. Here is the program for making screenshots - http://mediar.hybridfire.net/Projects/DisplayReader.exe . High quality photos woth camera with macro will help too.
Mediar's Site
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi