Esato

Forum > General discussions > Product reviews > Sony Ericsson Naite J105 Unboxing Pictures & Review

Author Sony Ericsson Naite J105 Unboxing Pictures & Review
Plemix.com
C902 Red
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-12-08 06:48
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Going green is the big issue of the day. When everyone’s eye is on Hopenhagen conference, Sony Ericsson has released another phone from its GreenHeart Program. The new Naite is a new addition to the green phone line-up after C901. It edits out a lot of the flashy features to keep it economical but still functional. Let us take a closer look at how Naite can possibly win our hearts.

Naite comes with a minimal packaging. Other than the phone, you can find a battery, a charger, a handsfree set and a user’s guide.

The phone is made of recycled lead-free plastic and less chemical is involved to go with the green policy. The phone weighs at 84g which is rather light for carriage too. There is no touchscreen but the QVGA TFT display is of good quality. The overall design is simple but classic.

The keyboard is very finger friendly. There is enough space between the keys. The elevation gives a very tactile response.

Here’s the charger/handsfree portal. No 3.5mm jack again!

Volume rocker on the right side of the rim.

Although the casing is plastic, it does not feel flimsy. The camera is very symbolic. Nowadays, a 2MP camera would not satisfy anyone.

The SIM card slot is hidden under the battery cover which may take you a little hassles to get access to it. The battery life is prolonged because of the energy saving strategy. Talk time can now reach almost 14 hrs.

The operation is simple and direct. You have got Media and Go which allows drag and drop file transfer. 3G, Push Email, video call are also on board.

Sony Ericsson Naite is a good option if you are looking for a phone-will-be-phone. Its pricing is fair. The features are definitely living up to every penny you pay. Besides the not-really-needed camera, Naite is a hidden gem.
We love Mobile Phones
North America: 1-800-890-7731 or 1-425-749-4268
Australia: 1-800-094833 or +61-390018601
UK: 0-800-680-0686
PeterKay
W995 Silver
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-12-09 14:48
nice mini review, and a nice phone
goldenface
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
PM
Posted: 2009-12-09 17:39
That's one good looking phone. I might add it to my wish list.
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2009-12-10 17:24
I never realised there was a red one only seen the silver one in O2 stores. Looks nice although when I played with a live one in store the camera was not in landscape can it be changed I wonder from portrait to landscape?
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2009-12-10 16:26 ]
Phone?? What phone??
arnab21
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2010-01-18 15:21
I've bought this phone..and im really satisfied with it. u-tube streaming and video calling is exciting .
I LIKE SONY ERICSSON
I LOVE SONY ERICSSON
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi