Forum > General discussions > Rumours > SE-Portfolio 2010

Previous  123 ... 133134135 ... 232233234  Next
Author SE-Portfolio 2010
FMW300
Sony Xperia T
PM
Posted: 2010-09-26 05:09
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I understand the difference that u all are talking about, but yes, I think it's the units shipped that are tracked. And I'm sure SE can only ship how much retailers request, not so? So, I'm certain there are models that definitely shipped in the millions.
T230 > W300 > W890 > W705 > Live > Xperia T > Xperia Z2a > Xperia X > Xperia XZ2
domipost
Hazel
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-09-26 12:17

On 2010-09-26 00:25:39, rss_ndrsn wrote:
^The number of shipped phones is not the one being asked by the other poster here but the number of units sold (bought by the consumers). Your reply is totally irrelevant to what is being inquired.

Geeez dude, why don't you just go away from this forum if the only thing you can do is be negative and troll...
Dups!
BlackBerry Q10
PM
Posted: 2010-09-26 17:30
Japan, England, Sweden, Germany, Netherlands, etc, have the X10 on sale. Japan alone sold the phone out in 21 days which was a hundred thousand units, how many units do you think were sold in the other countries? I am pretty sure that all the countries SE does business in have sold the phone in good numbers. I think the phone has gone beyond the million mark a while back.

I'm also certain that SE has more than 20 countries (and that is being extremely conservative) it conducts business in, so, even if they ship 50 000 X10s per country (again consertive to the extreme) they would still reach the million mark or more. That goes for most of their phones.

As doministry demonstrated, being able to ship 11 million phones in 3 months suggests there must be 2 or 3 phones that sell over a million while the others just add the numbers within the portfolio.
[ This Message was edited by: Dups! on 2010-09-26 18:31 ]
It's not what you do or even how you do it but in what state of mind you do it: Dups! 2009
echo.shane
Xperia X10 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-09-26 17:37
cant hold on any long after living with sony ericsson 7 years there pushing me over the edge.......im still looking for an upgrade to my p1i and cant wait no longer.......

so i want a full touch and qwerty hardware

i would go for x2 but its too slow so im considering the black berry touch
i would also go for the x10 but it has no qwerty hardware board and the mini is too small - both may never get ginger bread upgrade so im going to htc

i have in mind to get the desire z or i think i might get me a desire z.. until sony ericsson make and upgrade to my p1i or something close to my p1i......i just want a big screen with a hardware qwerty board.

SONY ERICSSON WHY CANT THEY HEAR MY CRY

does anyone else feel the way i do?
Shane Bygrave - Photographer.Designer.Artist

I Memorable Moments T230, T68i, K310, P1i
I Xperia X10 with 2.3.3
HxH
Sony Xperia S
PM
Posted: 2010-09-26 18:17
I don't know other but my country not really so good
due official unit it cost about 610€ when converted, which is costly and not supported local language.
and other major criticizing about oldies 1.6 OS while competitors live on 2.1
and multi-touch thing also drag into for negative convincing to buy others.
Only thing X10 survive from criticizing here is Elegance of Design.
but now I think Iphone 4 steal the show now it risin' every corner!

Yeah! Shane
can't hear me cry too. that's pretty horrible about SATIO lacks of supported after sale!
I don't know if I will buy handset again or not, nowadays is tough competitive
I would preferred superior design which can delivered that but failed about supported
(SATIO AINO VIVAZ 2 firmwares update of each it really disappointed policy for me )
[ This Message was edited by: HxH on 2010-09-26 17:23 ]
SONY x Sexy x Sleek x Solid x Stunner x Stylish : Nozomi/Kagura with Love.
motvikt
T68i
PM
Posted: 2010-09-26 18:23

On 2010-09-26 17:37:19, echo.shane wrote:
cant hold on any long after living with sony ericsson 7 years there pushing me over the edge.......im still looking for an upgrade to my p1i and cant wait no longer.......

i would also go for the x10 but it has no qwerty hardware board and the mini is too small - both may never get ginger bread upgrade so im going to htc

i have in mind to get the desire z or i think i might get me a desire z.. until sony ericsson make and upgrade to my p1i or something close to my p1i......i just want a big screen with a hardware qwerty board.

Xperia x11? windows 7 qwerty
doministry
Sony Xperia Z2
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-09-26 18:44
Watching how SE operates for the last 2 or 3 years, they will loose miserably.
First time ever I'm not even slightly excited by their announcements
because in 100% of cases it means:

1. Huge delay in release
2. The worst support on the market
3. Unfinished product left without care.

Proven: Satio, X2, X10 all stuck in the middle without any sign of beeing finished
or up to date with software.
This is a first thing they should do but they never will.

Sad but even if they produce beautiful devices, I think I will not spend a penny on them.
They just simply don't understand a problem. Simply don't.

I think they will be a very minor player soon. They've lost alot already.

Dumbasses. I really think it's good to look somwhere else and kick them in the ass.
Don't be naive.
a w a r e
doministry
Sony Xperia Z2
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-09-26 18:48

On 2010-09-26 17:37:19, echo.shane wrote:

Yes. Screw them.

HTC Desire Z will be a treat. SE will follow in 2015.
a w a r e
Dups!
BlackBerry Q10
PM
Posted: 2010-09-26 19:07
The P1, which I consider SE's best smartphone thus far even in the face of the X10 and the like, is truly one of a kind.

I am still using it as my main phone and the only way I will stop using it is if it stops working completely.

I'm also not impressed by SE at the moment. They'll have to come up with something shockingly impressive for me to buy an SE phone again in over two years. Not only should their next Android flagship be able to cook me dinner but be announced and released within a month or two at the most.
It's not what you do or even how you do it but in what state of mind you do it: Dups! 2009
kewsvnet
Sony Xperia Z5 Compact
PM
Posted: 2010-09-26 19:57
To all those complaining about ...not answering their calls!

i have to say i m absolutely in love with the x10 mini pro! ....i currently have the htc hero with android 2.1...and got the x10 mini pro for my dad!

its a full touchscreen with qwerty....and wow is it quick and snappy...no lags whatsoever! (altho go figure its got qvga powered 600Mhz processor, the most powerful androids out there more than quadruple the resolution while not even doubling the processing power...so looking at those ratios i doubt they could be more snappy than this baby)

and yeah before you complain about qvga...unless you really do a lot of web browsing and watching videos on it...i don think its a problem at all. almost all the apps i actually use on my hero can be used on this!! and while it has a small screen it is absolutely brilliant for single hand use!! the UI is designed so well its the most user friendly one i have seen...it is really well thought out...and very simple to do all the things you would want to do with a phone...which is one of the best things about ...i have loved the UIs since my D750i!

also having android 1.6 doesn't feel that bad as such...i have 2.1 on my hero and don't find that much i miss from it! 2 things i would like it to have is direct facebook integration with contacts, and bluetooth file transferring...which it will get with the 2.1 update! as for froyo...even if it doesn't get it...i don't see too much of a problem for me...its already snappy as hell

at the moment...my contract ends sometime next year...and while i have looked at htc desire-z and motorola milestone 2....i still consider getting this over the other 2!!

i would love to this do nice upgrade to this model in the future tho!!!

sealover94
W995 Silver
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-09-26 21:01

On 2010-09-26 18:44:39, doministry wrote:
Watching how SE operates for the last 2 or 3 years, they will loose miserably.
First time ever I'm not even slightly excited by their announcements
because in 100% of cases it means:

1. Huge delay in release
2. The worst support on the market
3. Unfinished product left without care.

Proven: Satio, X2, X10 all stuck in the middle without any sign of beeing finished
or up to date with software.
This is a first thing they should do but they never will.

Sad but even if they produce beautiful devices, I think I will not spend a penny on them.
They just simply don't understand a problem. Simply don't.

I think they will be a very minor player soon. They've lost alot already.

Dumbasses. I really think it's good to look somwhere else and kick them in the ass.
Don't be naive.

i totally agree with you...

SE is DEAD 3 years now... And remember what i've been saying since Christmas 2009 .. this will be the last year for SE as a brand ...

Maya had just predicted the END OF SE not the end of the world
[ This Message was edited by: sealover94 on 2010-09-26 20:03 ]
GA628-GF768-T28-T39-T68-P800-K700-K750-P990-W910-C905-W995- ???
doministry
Sony Xperia Z2
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-09-26 21:16
Yeah, how to trust in their amazing plans and perspectives
when they're unable to bring something as simple as software update.

EVERY Android powered device on Earth, which has any significant position on the market
runs latest Android versions.

SE X10 has another SW delay.
X10 was a massive success in the beginning and big boost in their portfolio.

It's totally wasted. In October nobody wil care about it
with such flood of new amazing HTCs, Samsungs, Motorolas.

I sincerely wish them Alcatel route.
a w a r e
goldenface
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
PM
Posted: 2010-09-26 21:37
Some rumours would be nice.
Dups!
BlackBerry Q10
PM
Posted: 2010-09-26 21:49
@goldenface

Not that I blame you, we have been moaning the last couple of posts.

I'm interested also in their Q3 financial results, any info on that?
domipost
Hazel
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-09-26 22:19

On 2010-09-26 21:16:56, doministry wrote:
EVERY Android powered device on Earth, which has any significant position on the market
runs latest Android versions.

Rofl Name me more than 5 Froyo devices.... Right.. Desire, N1. Oh, wait, there it ends

Still just don't get why everybody is complaining about that single stupid number of the Android-version. I'd rather have a good working 1.5 or even 1.0 device than some half working Froyo device. Yeah, there might be some problems with the X10, but every phone has something to complain about. Who cares if it's Froyo, Eclair or Donut (except for you guys that seem to have some number-fetish)

Anyway, only max 5% of the people who own an Android smartphone actually knows that there are different versions, so it isn't a big deal for any manufacturer.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 133134135 ... 232233234  Next
Goto page:
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic