Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > UMTS / 3G > Satio U1a still available ?

Author Satio U1a still available ?
silentstorm
Xperia X10 Black
PM
Posted: 2009-11-09 23:58
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Hi everyone! I been looking at getting the Satio & at the moment I'm visiting family in Greece but I live in Canada. I was going to get the Satio U1a when I went back to Toronto, from SE US because SE Canada doesn't sell this model. Last week I was on SE's global & US sites & saw that they are now only showing one Satio available & not a Satio 'i' & Satio 'a' for NA. Does anyone know anything about this situation? If SE isn't going td sell the U1a for NA, then I might aswell buy the U1i from Greece although I was hoping for the U1a because it would be compatible with NA 3/3.5 G. Any info on this matter would be much appreciated.

This message was posted from a P990i

silentstorm
Xperia X10 Black
PM
Posted: 2009-11-12 10:10
I've e-mailed SE 4 days ago, but no rerly yet! That's sad on their part ignoring a valid question. Where's the customer service? So please if any of the SE insiders would be kind enough to answer my question, I would appreciate it alot! Thanks in advance!

This message was posted from a WAP device
fbloise
Nokia 808 PureView
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-12-16 15:55
Still no info, although I heard from local latin american forums that the Satio A is available in latin america (brazil, peru and chile, in january in argentina)...

I'm waiting for that phone also, it will merge my dreams together: symbian S60v5 + Sony ericsson camera
"Haters are just confused Admirers" My Website
Foro.DO Facebook Group at http://www.facebook.com/groups/esato/

BBM: 2B5E52DF
silentstorm
Xperia X10 Black
PM
Posted: 2009-12-16 16:14
Thanks for the info. Hopefully by the time the U1a is available, SE will have sorted out the FW problems. Thanks again for the reply!

This message was posted from a WAP device
yea g
C905 Silver
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-12-17 01:06
satioa is available in NZ, but it costs quite a bit more than importing a regular satio
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi