Esato

Forum > General discussions > Esato forum > Esato = Sony Ericsson fan hideout?

123  Next
Author Esato = Sony Ericsson fan hideout?
McKinley
K750
PM
Posted: 2009-10-16 13:54
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I wish a few people over at mobile-review forum could be as sentimental as most regular people in here are.
Back when Sony Ericsson reported another loss for Q2, a very notorious moderator over at MR forum gloated at the miserable and the fact that Sony Ericsson were going to layoff 2000 jobs.
He expressed his joy in such a loathing way that only can be described as a heartless person or as the devil himself.
This of course made me extremely upset and even people who usually don't like Sony Ericsson reacted with dismay to his very derisive comment in that thread.
I gave him a few names too many and eventually he received too much criticism and changed his post (probably the first time he ever did that), removed posts written by other members who felt he had taken a step too far with his post.
Last I got banned for this and it still makes me angry when I think of it.
I'm pretty much remotely following the action in there and still I can see him showing his ugly face with his arrogance from time to time.
Something that also makes me upset is to see so many Sony Ericsson haters infested in Sony Ericsson forum.
It makes absolutely no sense in being in a forum about a specific brand when you don't like it.
Has anyone got any idea why people work like that?

We got a member in here named MWEB, someone I respect a lot but not always.
In his signature you can read how proud he is to represent one of the greatest mobile news site in the world.
The truth however is something different. The forum part is probably one of the least active with limited members for being such a "popular" site.
This all boils down to the anti SE climate in there and to one extremely arrogant moderator who seems to be sleeping on his keyboard ready to remove anything that can be a disadvantage to him.

If Esato is a hideout for Sony Ericsson fans, then MR forum definitely is the playground for Sony Ericsson harassment where certain people give themselves the previlieges to harass and spiting on people.

I had to write this now when Sony Ericsson reported another loss and the fact that I know a few people over at MR forum will celebrate this.
We have dignity in here and respect other companies unlike what a few people from other forums may believe.
Thank you!
[ This Message was edited by: McKinley on 2009-10-16 13:15 ]
se_love
K800 Brown
PM
Posted: 2009-10-16 14:14
Deep Down we all have an SE fanboy in us. Just a lot of us come here to express it and show it then show hate for a company we love. I personally will stick with SE through many failures and such. I don't care if they have poor sale figures or release 1 too many low-end phones. As long as they release phones I am content with, with a content unlike any phone I would get from another company, I will always always stick by them.
t68iNWO
Xperia X10 Black
PM
Posted: 2009-10-16 15:15
I think everyone wants to see SE do well again. I can understand how SE fans an followers can be frustrated at times with decisions made and some of the products released. Here in the US, we are ages behind getting "a" version phones and SE doesn't do well with US carriers. This has lead to my frustrations with SE, but that still doesn't mean I will not continue to support them and buy their handsets. After all, even some of SE's lowest-end phones have more features that high-end phones from other manufacturers in the US. I'm with SE forever, up or down!

For those who want to turn to celebrating the loss of jobs, take it somewhere else. Remember we're talking about people and their families. If for some people hearing someone at SE or any other company losing their job is funny, let me know and I'm sure a lot of people here would love to get together and watch you lose yours. Grow up.
The New World Order in Mobile Technology is here...Sony Ericsson!
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2009-10-16 15:18
Here here. Nothing wrong with being a fan and sticking by a company. And that guy wont be laughing if it were his job.
Phone?? What phone??
brys182
Xperia Mini Pro White
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-10-16 17:00
Love, peace and respect.

basically don't be a hater.
Don't be so quick to judge me, you only see what I choose to show you.
xell
W880 Silver
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-10-16 17:07

On 2009-10-16 17:00:47, brys182 wrote:
Love, peace and respect.

basically don't be a hater.

Nominated Best Post for the Esato Awards MMX.
Esato's Expert Of The Year MMIX
brys182
Xperia Mini Pro White
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-10-16 17:12
2010?
se_love
K800 Brown
PM
Posted: 2009-10-16 17:15

On 2009-10-16 17:12:52, brys182 wrote:
2010?

Most likely. This is a new SE we are seeing and hopefully it will become an SE that will lead not follow.
brys182
Xperia Mini Pro White
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-10-16 17:23
Hoping as one of my hopeful SE dreams
xell
W880 Silver
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-10-16 18:04

On 2009-10-16 17:12:52, brys182 wrote:
2010?

2009 Awards are just over, so yes.
Esato's Expert Of The Year MMIX
se_love
K800 Brown
PM
Posted: 2009-10-16 18:31
I just noticed how random I said that without noticing who you were talking to.
masseur
P910
PM
Posted: 2009-10-16 18:34
lets not take this off topic please
hihihans
HTC One
PM
Posted: 2009-10-16 19:05
I guess I am a SE fanboy, but I'm not cheering over Nokia's losses, I'm cheering for the come-back of Motorola, Like most Esato members. Thats why I like Esato everyone can come here for help, even cheap-low-end- other-brands questions are answered. And bullying gets stopped instantly, by members, not by moderators through deleting posts. I feel save here so Esato is my shelter. HOP HOP.
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2009-10-16 19:18
I love Sony Ericsson though sometimes they frustrate me. But i also love Nokia but not as much as Sony Ericsson. I used to think Motorola were innovative but they went off the boil. Motorola can be good again. I hope so they invented alot of good stuff and made some cracking phones. But deep down its Sony Ericsson always in my heart.
Phone?? What phone??
goldenface
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
PM
Posted: 2009-10-16 20:43
I think we should be hoping that all manufacturers do well in the industry - without exception. More competition is good for the consumer as each manufacturer has to try that much harder.

How bad would it be if there was just one or two manufacturers' phones to choose from?

As for rejoicing about job losses, well that's stupid. Anyone losing their job is sad no matter who they work for. Banter between fanboys is harmless fun. Laughing at peoples livelihoods going down the plug hole is something completely different.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi