Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Software, Firmware and Drivers > (vFinal_rev5) AudioPhile Premium HD Acoustics for All A2 & UIQ3 Phones

123 ... 363738  Next
Author (vFinal_rev5) AudioPhile Premium HD Acoustics for All A2 & UIQ3 Phones
Hiron
Xperia Arc Silver
PM
Posted: 2009-08-22 18:32
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Finally, beta testing phase is finished. Completely rewritten AudioPhile Premium HD Acoustics is released for all A2 (DB3150, DB3210 and DB3350) and UIQ3 Phones.

It was based on original wbxml from SE Aino R1BA049. It only has an effects for hearing a music with portable wired handsfree, bluetooth and line out through fastport and 3.5mm jack in Media Player / Walkman Menu.

Notes before read further:
- Examples of phones that has Clear Audio Experience: Satio, Aino, W995, W715, W705, W902 and W980
- Examples of first generation A2 Phones (DB3150): K850, G502, V640, W910, W890, Z770, K630 and K660
- Examples of second generation A2 Phones (DB3210): C901, C902, C903, C702, W902, W995, W705, W715, Naite and T700
- Examples of third generation A2 Phones (DB3350): Aino, Yari, Elm and Hazel
- Examples of UIQ3 phones: P1, P990, P900, M600 W950 and W960
- MegaBass and Bass equalizer is not exist in a phones that has Clear Audio Experience

This acoustics is compatible for ALL A2 DB3350, DB3210, DB3150 and UIQ3 phones which is using wbxml or aat accoustics. Other phones that utilize ZAPF and APF is not supported.

Main Features:
- Every volume step had been modified to show consistent performance. The bass is still maintained without distortion at max volume.
- Increased Dynamic Range, depends on acoustic selection, your headphones and audio files quality. Hear the sound as it is, like hearing with your desktop computer.
- 3D Reverberation Surround Effects with minimal impact on lower frequencies. For more effects, you can try to turn on Stereo Widening.
- Input signal has been enhanced as high as possible to maintain overall music instruments audibility (it doesn't mean volume).
- Enhanced filtering for all frequencies range to maintains overall music instruments attacks.
- Enjoy enhanced Clear Bass in a phone without Clear Audio Experience.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Q: I don't know the platform of my phone. What should I choose between DB3150, DB3210 and DB3350?
A: Just PM me your phone model or try all three of them and you will know which is the best for your phone

Q: Which one should I choose? Normal or Amplified?
A: For myself, I choose normal. "2. Amplified" have more WOW effect, punchy bass and crystallized treble while "1. Normal" had more soundstaging and natural sound.
If you use "2. Ampilfied" wbxml and feel that the sound is not balanced, use equalizer | 14 | 4 | 6 | 2 | 0 | (non-Clear Audio) or full ClearBass + | 1 | 2 | 2 | 1 | 0 | (Clear Audio)
The main idea is to raise a midrange to get more balanced sound.
If you use "1. Normal" wbxml then use MegaBass eq or full ClearBass + | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 |

Q: I have UIQ3 phones. How to use this acoustic?
A: Don't upload csv and customize_upgrade.xml. Just choose your wbxml and rename *.wbxml to *.aat. Upload it to your phones.
It's not necessary to upload phf_3_play.aat and phf_jack_play.aat

Q: What is "optional - choose only one\1. vkp patching to remove (+8) and (-8) manual eq limitation" folder?
A: By applying these patch, you will theoritically more extreme manual equalizer. +-8 bar limitation becomes +-14 bar

Q: How to apply that?
A: Read || here || for more information

Q: I didn't see my phones mentioned in this folder. Where is mine?
A: In this folder, these are some of the patch that I can find by googling. You can port the patch to your phone.

Q: How to port the patch?
A: Read || here || for more information

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Changelog:

Final_rev5 (23-09-2009)
- Changes in wbxml. Increased volume on DB3210 and DB3350
- Simple DRC fix in csv

For older Changelog, please move on to README*.txt in the zip file

To summarize the main features above: The main goal of this acoustic is to provides like.no.other unforgettable listening experience while still keeping the volume as low as possible to prevent ears damage and fatigue.
If you compare this acoustic with original W995, you will perceive the music as if it was played louder, although in fact the volume (sound pressure level) is still the same!

All features above can be easily noticed when hearing high quality audio files with Hi-Fi Audiophile Headphones. Mp3 audio files and standard quality headphones will not unleash full potential of this acoustics.

Attention:
- DO NOT PLUG THE HEADPHONES FASTPORT WHILE PLAYING A MUSIC THROUGH LOUDSPEAKER. Stop the music first, then plug the fastport, or you may get shocked because of that.

Notes about customize_upgrade.xml in "optional - choose only one\2. customize_upgrade_xml to tpa-preset-custom, not for Clear Audio or UIQ" folder which is uploaded tpa/preset/custom

Normally if you use manual equalizer, it will not allow you to modify it above +/-8bar (8dB).
By using customize_upgrade.xml that is provided, your manual equalizer will set to| +14 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 5 |. MegaBass value is | +14 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 3 |, and now you can customize it furthermore.

Q: Do I really need to upload it?
A: No. If you don't upload it, you will not get this "extreme" manual equalizer. That's simple.

You may edit customize_upgrade.xml yourself to fit your own needs. Open it with notepad and read the help inside it.
Modify it to a value that is more than +/-14dB will not work. For example, 17dB value will be ignored. +/-14dB would be set instead.

Q: I want to edit more than 14dB. I want | +25 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 5 | !
A: PM me for special version of *.csv. Dynamic range may be reduced

Q: I want to tweak manual equalizer a little bit. Can I do this?
A: Sure. But remember that the first bar has been modified to amplify 63Hz frequencies to +14dB, a value that is normally not allowed in manual equalizer which is limited to +/- 8dB.
Because of this reason, Please DO NOT make any change in the first bar of manual equalizer. Look at pictures below:

It was actually | +14 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 5 | instead of | +8 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 5 |

If you lower it, you can't raise it above 8dB again. If you accidentaly lowered it, just reupload customize_upgrade.xml

Q: Too much bass in manual equalizer. How to solve this?
A: Okay, you may modify it. Lower the first bar until it suits your needs. Or you may edit customize_upgrade.xml yourself to fit your own needs.

Q: Can I use any preset other than manual equalizer?
A: You may use your own default preset such as Normal or MegaBass. No stricting rules for these default preset.

Testing and Development Environment:
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Latest WinHex
- Latest A2Uploader
- T700 R3EA037, W995 R1FA035, K850 R1FA035, K660 R1FA035, Naite R1HA035, Elm R7BA076

And last but not least, I would like to says thank you to:
- The God, all of you know the reasons
- My Mom and Dad who gives me the facility (computer, headphones, phones)
- blacklizard for his inspiring csv works
- Luhccas Cesky, for teaching me about how to modify csv files
- number1, for his stunning amplifier algorithm
- witchking, for his idea to modify manual equalizer via customize_upgrade.xml
- thelaser, for his awesome A2Uploader
- Sony Ericsson and Hewlett-Packard (phones and my computer)
- Bill Gates from Microsoft Corporation for providing the OS as a development environment
- F.J Wechselberger for providing MyPhoneExplorer to capture a screenshots
- Alexander Roshal for providing useful WinRaR program
- and many other person that is impossible to mention it all.

Terms of Use: The creator of this modded acoustics is not responsible for damages or any loss that could happen with your computer, phones, headphones, ears, or any substance that has a relationship with the usage of this acoustics.
By using this acoustics, it means that you are agree with this terms of use.

Comment? Bugs report? Features suggestion for next release? Feel free to reply in this topic

|| Download Here ||

|| Original Source ||

Hiron
[ This Message was edited by: Hiron on 2010-06-04 12:02 ]
Luhccas-U1a
Satio Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-08-23 07:01
Dude,you're fast!Tomorrow i'll try your acoustics.Now i'm on my sisters house and here just use Macintosh
Cheers and congrats for the driver!
We need more quality lovers instead loudness hunters
is a lifestyle!
code28h4p
Xperia Mini Pro Black
PM
Posted: 2009-08-23 07:25
nice acoustic....i've tried 3 of them....and i choose #1...it is not so loud.....with simple EQ.....maybe sometime i'll try #3 with simple EQ (not a customize one). Cheers
Please visit My GALLERY
Hiron
Xperia Arc Silver
PM
Posted: 2009-08-23 11:30
@luhccas,
You're Luhccas-Cesky, right? I just can say: Thank you very much! Now I'm working on the new version

@code28h4p,
Yes, I usually listen around 3-4 bar volume (I never listen at max volume (8bar) xD)... So I don't make it too loud... But maybe "drc off" can satisfy you... It's 15dB louder than "flat"

@all,
I test this acoustic using HPM-85 (burger-sized drivers)...
Because of that, I find that maybe my manual EQ preset (customize_upgrade.xml) can make the audio becomes a little muffled on HPM-77 or small headphones such as HPM-60... You can lower a bass by modifying the first bar, or maybe makes your own customized acoustic, or using defaut EQ preset

Quoted word above is only valid for beta version.

Hiron
[ This Message was edited by: Hiron on 2009-08-28 14:39 ]
code28h4p
Xperia Mini Pro Black
PM
Posted: 2009-08-23 11:38
@hiron
mmm.....i'll wait your progress in se-indo.net too...hehehehe....it was easy to use native language to enter conversations rather than english
Please visit My GALLERY
djborek
C905 Black
PM
Posted: 2009-08-23 12:42

Please reeuploud for me because the file does not archive, writes that he is corrupt.
Hiron
Xperia Arc Silver
PM
Posted: 2009-08-23 13:08
@code28h4p,
You're a moderator in there? Nice... Just wait, I'm registering right now

@djborek,
File is okay now. Try again
code28h4p
Xperia Mini Pro Black
PM
Posted: 2009-08-23 13:40
Yup...at modding corner. Just put it in member project room...we'll appreciate you as well.
Please visit My GALLERY
Hiron
Xperia Arc Silver
PM
Posted: 2009-08-23 14:19
Translating done... Tired of typing... Files uploaded to download section

Hiron
mrjulius
Aino Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-08-23 17:10
is this work in c902?
Xperia Arc S, AinoU10i, x10m, c902, k750i,
Hiron
Xperia Arc Silver
PM
Posted: 2009-08-23 17:32

@mrjulius,
of course! It's DB3150 right? Just try FLAT at first... If you don't like the manual equalizer, you can try your own eq, such as MegaBass, or edit customize_upgrade.xml to get your desired manual EQ

To all,
I have a plan to make acoustic for MPS speaker and MMC cable... Assuming that most of speaker out there has a poor quality... Maybe I should limit the dynamic range and make the channel tighter to prevent distortion at max volume... Then we could easily pumped up the volume while still minimizing distortion... But since I don't have MPS speaker and MMC cable (without testing, it could be worse), I can't promise this... Maybe I could do blind testing by using 3.5mm jack from HPM-77 and my old speaker

Hiron
mrjulius
Aino Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-08-23 20:34
So i just drag the file in ifs/settings/acoustics/
Also the cuztomize xml?
And i have mps 70 speaker so i can try your driver.
In your driver is eq uneditable?
Xperia Arc S, AinoU10i, x10m, c902, k750i,
x.man
C905 Black
PM
Posted: 2009-08-23 20:35
@hiron
can i use your acoustic in my C905 and what should I do: flash it with one ****.zip or just uploud .csv and .PHF files
code28h4p
Xperia Mini Pro Black
PM
Posted: 2009-08-23 23:03
@mrjulius & x.men
Put *.csv too...it will make sound feels better.
Please visit My GALLERY
Hiron
Xperia Arc Silver
PM
Posted: 2009-08-24 01:35
@mrjulius,
MPS speaker is different... This acoustic doesn't has any effect on it

Extract the rar first... Then in a2uploader, select the desired "upload -*.zip." Press FLASH button instead of FS Tools.

My EQ uneditable? No. Read the first post again, I just updated it. Pay an attention especially since "Notes about customize_upgrade.xml in tpa/preset/custom"

@x.man,
Extract the rar first, then flash it with one ****.zip that you desired. Try 1. FLAT first.

For all people,
I have modified the first post to makes the rule about manual equalizer becomes more understandable. Pay an attention especially since "Notes about customize_upgrade.xml in tpa/preset/custom."

Hiron
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
123 ... 363738  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic