Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Software, Firmware and Drivers > All W995 / DB3210 Modding Related Stuff Inside !

Previous  123 ... 121314  Next
Author All W995 / DB3210 Modding Related Stuff Inside !
BoardBabe
Model not set
Joined: Aug 15, 2009
Posts: 2
PM
Posted: 2009-08-16 20:57
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
My contribution to the thread.

A few great flash menus as well as flash wallpapers. Installation tutorial also presented at destination site.
jockep
W995 Black
Joined: Dec 26, 2007
Posts: 28
PM
Posted: 2009-08-16 21:53
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
DUDE, WTF!

This Facebook homescreen and telstra your getting credits for is totally ripped from my thread at SE-NSE, YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION To post my discoveries without credits are you dumb?
Supa_Fly
K750
Joined: Apr 16, 2002
Posts: > 500
From: Toronto, Ontario
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-08-17 05:23
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2009-08-16 21:53:30, jockep wrote:
DUDE, WTF!

This Facebook homescreen and telstra your getting credits for is totally ripped from my thread at SE-NSE, YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION To post my discoveries without credits are you dumb?


dude ... you don't have to be so angry. Besides ... you posted "Your" findings there to be shared with right?! Here its being shared ... sure the op should've posted the source & poster if it was you - I don't know.

But for you being rude and the uppercase-shouting ... its time to start growing up a little. I'm sure you learned methods of your findings from someone else on the web as well ... did you honor them by stating their names in your post of "your findings"? No need to get your knickers in a not. I too years ago got upset ... but ONLY because I was immature and a site that made received 100x more views ripped my findings in a provider billing and device launch was also making money from the hits from google advertisement. Here this user isn't making money off your findings.
|AppleTV2|iPhone7 256GB|MBA 256GB| Previously ... K750|Z500|Z520|K700|K790i|K850i, :Ericsson: T18z|T28World|T36m x3|T68m (Ericsson, not the rebranded T68i).
momoki
W995 Silver
Joined: Feb 01, 2008
Posts: 197
From: Singapore
PM
Posted: 2009-08-17 11:48
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2009-08-16 20:57:40, BoardBabe wrote:
My contribution to the thread.

A few great flash menus as well as flash wallpapers. Installation tutorial also presented at destination site.
wow!!! thanks alot! really like alot of flash app inside...
jockep
W995 Black
Joined: Dec 26, 2007
Posts: 28
PM
Posted: 2009-08-17 13:53
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Giving credits is common sense especially when he copied the whole post.... even my (untested) on telstra is still there...
Boysie
K800 Black
Joined: Jan 17, 2008
Posts: > 500
From: Southampton, England
PM
Posted: 2009-08-17 14:34
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2009-08-17 13:53:34, jockep wrote:
Giving credits is common sense especially when he copied the whole post.... even my (untested) on telstra is still there...

I'm with you on this one Jock. What a w*****!

naveensiva, do the decent thing and edit your post to include the credits to Jock from SE-NSE!!

@ ALL. Original copied thread!!!...
http://forums.se-nse.net/index.php?showtopic=42413
[ This Message was edited by: Boysie99 on 2009-08-17 13:40 ]
jeffran
W995 Silver
Joined: Aug 14, 2009
Posts: 16
PM
Posted: 2009-08-17 19:56
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2009-08-16 20:57:40, BoardBabe wrote:
My contribution to the thread.

A few great flash menus as well as flash wallpapers. Installation tutorial also presented at destination site.


Awesome site! Thanks for posting it!
naveensiva
Xperia X10 Black
Joined: May 21, 2006
Posts: 441
From: (((INDIA)))
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-08-19 20:57
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2009-08-17 05:23:28, Prom1 wrote:

On 2009-08-16 21:53:30, jockep wrote:
DUDE, WTF!

This Facebook homescreen and telstra your getting credits for is totally ripped from my thread at SE-NSE, YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION To post my discoveries without credits are you dumb?


dude ... you don't have to be so angry. Besides ... you posted "Your" findings there to be shared with right?! Here its being shared ... sure the op should've posted the source & poster if it was you - I don't know.

But for you being rude and the uppercase-shouting ... its time to start growing up a little. I'm sure you learned methods of your findings from someone else on the web as well ... did you honor them by stating their names in your post of "your findings"? No need to get your knickers in a not. I too years ago got upset ... but ONLY because I was immature and a site that made received 100x more views ripped my findings in a provider billing and device launch was also making money from the hits from google advertisement. Here this user isn't making money off your findings.




first of all thnks for supporting me ..Prom1
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To all those who say why i dint give creidit and calling names.... understand one thing ... i didnt claim anything in my name

i didnt know that facebook widget was created by member , i thought it was from SE .. sorry my bad..

i missed only one credit , i mean as i said above , since i didnt know it was created by members i didnt give credit .. nothing more in it . for other things like cam driver etc , i have given proper credit..


stop callign names and try to aprreciate the work . time taken to aggregate all those stuff and taking some intiative..

to jockep .. i am first sorry , but u could have PM`d me for that reason ... and no reason to be harsh...

and for that , i have edited my first post and removed the content of yours ... so that i dont have to worry about giving credit... this should clear up things...

I jsut created this thread so that everyone can get benefitted .. i am not geting anything out of it.. money or fame .. or anything.. realise that first and post a reply .. and dont just jump on " ohhhh WTF he didnt give credit... ohhh that .... ohhh this.... "

@Boardbase , thnks for the link ,... will update your link on the first post

@momki , I will update your content tooo...
My Blog @ Urs Siva
momoki
W995 Silver
Joined: Feb 01, 2008
Posts: 197
From: Singapore
PM
Posted: 2009-08-20 09:03
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
tink u need to update the thing on camdriver modding.

*** Rodriguez Hd 2.0 W995 Camdriver ***
HQ 352x288 VIDEO / HQ PICTURES / Walk-ISO™


http://forums.se-nse.net/index.php?showtopic=43277

(above will be newer thread, n will be replaced from "Dirty Rodriguez Camdriver 1.2 Rev. 2009-08-12 NEW for W995")
naveensiva
Xperia X10 Black
Joined: May 21, 2006
Posts: 441
From: (((INDIA)))
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-08-20 09:47
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2009-08-20 09:03:56, momoki wrote:
tink u need to update the thing on camdriver modding.

*** Rodriguez Hd 2.0 W995 Camdriver ***
HQ 352x288 VIDEO / HQ PICTURES / Walk-ISO™


http://forums.se-nse.net/index.php?showtopic=43277

(above will be newer thread, n will be replaced from "Dirty Rodriguez Camdriver 1.2 Rev. 2009-08-12 NEW for W995")



thnks Momki , will update the first post with your links... thnks a lot
My Blog @ Urs Siva
jeffran
W995 Silver
Joined: Aug 14, 2009
Posts: 16
PM
Posted: 2009-08-21 02:42
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Rodriguez has a new Acoustic Driver

Dolby Rodriguez Hq W995 Acoustic Based On R1fa035
http://forums.se-nse.net/index.php?showtopic=43113
momoki
W995 Silver
Joined: Feb 01, 2008
Posts: 197
From: Singapore
PM
Posted: 2009-08-21 09:15
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2009-08-21 02:42:54, jeffran wrote:
Rodriguez has a new Acoustic Driver

Dolby Rodriguez Hq W995 Acoustic Based On R1fa035
http://forums.se-nse.net/index.php?showtopic=43113
plus to add "V3".. means version 3.
jeffran
W995 Silver
Joined: Aug 14, 2009
Posts: 16
PM
Posted: 2009-08-22 06:36
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
There is a new version for the Rodriguez CAM Driver
RODRIGUEZ HD SUPERMODE™ (ALL MANUAL)
&
RODRIGUEZ HD 2.2 CAMDRIVER (NO ISO)
VGA (640×480) Video Recording !!!


http://forums.se-nse.net/index.php?showtopic=43277&st=0


There is also another CAM Driver from another person, Jock
Jocks Extreme Sharpness 1.1 For W995, New W995 Camdriver out now!

http://forums.se-nse.net/index.php?showtopic=43199
naveensiva
Xperia X10 Black
Joined: May 21, 2006
Posts: 441
From: (((INDIA)))
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-08-25 15:07
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
thnk you guys for posting it ..

i will update the first post .


can guys help me on font modification and some more Flash themes / icons ? that would be great
My Blog @ Urs Siva
Mano82
Xperia X10 Black
Joined: Feb 03, 2009
Posts: 432
From: Norway
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-08-26 13:01
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Delicious Fonts For W995 & C905

http://www.mediafire.com/?sha[....]8942749d8c811a5621d66e282a0ee8

Sony Sketch Fonts:

http://se-board.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=611
[ This Message was edited by: Mano82 on 2009-08-26 18:04 ]
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 121314  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic