Joined: Jul 07, 2009
The 16th Korean Air Travel Photo Contest
“Memorable Travel Moment”
(Any entry which has been submitted for domestic or overseas competition will be disqualified.)
Anyone who likes travel and photography
July 27, 2009 (Mon) ~ August 31(Mon), for 36days
■ Photo Size
-Film Camera Photo : Black and White or Color printed photo, inch
-Digital Camera Photo : Black and White or Color image,
※ In case of preliminary winners, original file registration (over 3000 pixel, available for printing)
■ Contest Submission
-Online: Visit to photo.koreanair.com to download the application form. After completing the form, please save it and send as an attachment.
* Submission is available via mail or in person (For digital camera photos, submission is available
only via online.
- Reception Office Address : HS Ad & Korean Air Travel Photo Contest Office, 12F LG Mapo Bldg., Gongduk-2dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Korea (Zip code : 121-721)
■ Maximum Number of Submission : Five per entrant (for both film and digital photos)
■ Inquiries :
■ Announcement : The winners will be announced on September 22(Tue) at our online contest gallery (photo.koreanair.com) and Hankook Ilbo, and notified individually by e-mail.
※ Announcement date can be changed due to schedules
■ Awards Ceremony : October 7 (Wed), 2009. 10:00 Seoul Sejong Center Annex Hall (Gwanghwamun Gallery)
■ Prizes (Combined judging for film and digital entries)
-Grand Prix Prize (1) : A trophy and two prestige class round trip tickets to any Korean Air destination + two domestic economy class round trip tickets-
-Gold Prize(1) : A trophy and two prestige class round trip tickets to any Korean Air destination
-Silver Prize(2) : A trophy and two economy class round trip tickets to any Korean Air destination
-Bronze Prize(6) : A trophy and two economy class round trip tickets to Japan/China/Southeast Asia Korean Air flies
-Meritorious Prize (50): A trophy and two domestic economy class round trip tickets
- Capture the moment prize (5): Canon IXUS90IS
※ The grand prix, gold, silver, and bronze prize winners will attend the Awards Ceremony to receive their awards. If the winners cannot attend the ceremony, their family members with entrusted certificate may attend instead.
■ Seoul -Sejong Center Annex Hall (10.07 ~ 10.13)
■ Busan ? Yongdusan Arts Gallery (10.22 ~ 10.27)
■ Daegu ?Debec Gaellery (11.04 ~ 11.09)
■ Gwangju- Lotte Arts Gallery (11.12 ~ 11.18)
■ Daejeon- Galleria Department Store (11.20 ~ 11.25)
1) All copyrights of winning photos will belong to Korean Air.
2) Awards will be cancelled for any entry which is imitated, composed, counterfeited, retouched, or have been awarded at any other competition.
3) The winning entrants should submit the original film (for film photo) and the original downloaded file (for digital photo) within the requested time period.
4) All submitted entries will not be returned.5) The supplementary prizes (tickets) are non-transferable except for direct family members.
※ The above timeline may change and for more information on the contest, visit to
Hosted by Korean Air
Sponsored by Hankook Ilbo and Canon
Organized by Korean Air and HSAd.
[ This Message was edited by: koreanair on 2009-08-18 06:29 ]