Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > General > Sonyericsson Vs Nikon_(summer shootout)

Previous  12
Author Sonyericsson Vs Nikon_(summer shootout)
Raiderski
C901 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-07-01 18:56
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
lucasschimdt
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2009-07-01 19:29

On 2009-07-01 16:02:18, luhccas-c905 wrote:

On 2009-07-01 13:00:30, lucasschimdt wrote:
luhccas-c905 you do not know take pictures and want to speak of other AHHHH Camonnnn GUY Please Hahahaha the photo is the photographer who does never the machine everyone knows that Hello Hello!!!
I think you get the missing classes of photography hammm Where are yours photos luhccas-c905????
luhccas-c905 hold on hold on less less another fan boy of photography OHH lord critic.

Buy a -tekpix- and try to get some pictures "butterfly follower"?Try to use some chinese copy-phone and show us "the photo is the photographer who does"?If configurations are useless why put it in cameras?
It seems that you only live for bother and spit nonsense things man,serious.
Go back to k850 topics,put the ba**s of your idol in your mouth and leave me alone.
This is a forum and we use to show our points of view,here's not for YOU show your childness and your hate about me.
You just search problems here since your first post dude!Just appear to attack someone!Never helped IN NOTHING!
Cheers and nice day wannabe-boy,and don't waste your and my time quoting me!This is the last time i answer you,gawky

The question is in the air. Where are yours pics luhccas-c905?
To be or not to be

Nobody understands you stopped to think about it? "butterfly follower" whats this?? you hate the butterfly or whats? you are modder or what? did you hate sony ericsson and nokia or what?? did you hate apple or what?? what you like and who you like?? All companies are a waste crap for you luhccas-c905????.
You develop something for a company?
Nobody understand you luhccas-c905 really.
You say one thing after another thing Dammm. You have knowledge of all rigth.This is your life luhccas-c905?You win $$$ by criticism?Tell us.
Really.. camon guy enjoy life and relax
you are a single user who likes technology as most people but not make it a disease or vicious.
You are more a fan boy luhccas-c905.
Guys we all agree with the luhccas-c905
Is waste of time, discussing these thoughts with.
god bless you luhccas-c905.
[ This Message was edited by: lucasschimdt on 2009-07-01 18:48 ]
X1 Silver
PM
Posted: 2009-07-01 19:47

On 2009-06-30 23:06:22, plankgatan wrote:

On 2009-06-29 18:54:45, 10123 wrote:
No offence, but i just dont believe any of your c902 pics are orignal and are not edited. So i cant make a judgment.
[ This Message was edited by: 10123 on 2009-06-29 17:55 ]

must be the most unlogic and (dumb) answer ive seen on a long long time :roll:
of course all my pics are original.......(how hard can it be, you have both original size, original exif data and original picture..................

Everyone on esato knows you edit youre shots, and by the why, its "in a long time"
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  12
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic