Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > New to Esato? Please read this forum first > Need help: Sony Ericsson T630 switching off by itself

Author Need help: Sony Ericsson T630 switching off by itself
nogard
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2009-06-04 01:19
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Hi
I have a problem with my Sony Ericsson T630. It switches itself off (restarts) after +- 30 secs with and without my simcard in it. I heard about flashing but Im not sure what it does or how to do it. I installed XS++ on my PC but cant use it because I do not have the usb cable for the phone. What can I do? Help will be highly appreciated!!!!
Boysie
K800 Black
PM
Posted: 2009-06-04 09:14
Get yourself a cable and update with SEUS.

EDIT: Apparently your phone is not supported by SEUS!!
[ This Message was edited by: Boysie99 on 2009-06-04 11:54 ]
nogard
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2009-06-05 01:11
I am trying to get hold of a cable. That part should be easy but I dont get the "update with SEUS" part. What is this SEUS? Is it software?
totalgsm
W910 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-06-06 21:54
SEUS = Sony Ericsson Update Software.
It will update the firmware on your phone. This software is provided by Sony Ericsson.
I had this restarting problem with my T610i after flashing it mismatched ARM and SBN files.
Never really got round that problem even after trying numerous times. I think it eventually turned out to be a hardware problem.
Visit www.totalgsm.org for Remote and Instant unlocking and Debranding services for all Sony Ericsson Phones. Visit forum www.totalgsm.org/forum
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi