Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > New to Esato? Please read this forum first > newbee with sony ericsson g900

Author newbee with sony ericsson g900
sinsemilla89
G900 Brown
PM
Posted: 2009-04-30 10:01
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
hello. i own a sony ericsson g900 and i joined estato to look for new software and applications and to seek for some help about my phone.

first, about a picture editor. i know it's been discussed here and have been resolved with a gdesk. but unfortunately, i couldn't install gdesk because it's already expired. so i was wondering if you guys have another solution for this.

another thing, i don't know how to add a frame when taking pictures.

any help will be appreciated.

thanks.peace!
ZENAHR
K800 Brown
PM
Posted: 2009-05-06 14:52
you can get applications on (www.getjar.com).
m.senthil
G700 Bronze
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-05-22 13:54
Change the date of the phone to some date in early 2008 and install gdesk. Later modify the date to current date.
I installed like that only. It is working fine.

On 2009-04-30 10:01:30, sinsemilla89 wrote:
hello. i own a sony ericsson g900 and i joined estato to look for new software and applications and to seek for some help about my phone.

first, about a picture editor. i know it's been discussed here and have been resolved with a gdesk. but unfortunately, i couldn't install gdesk because it's already expired. so i was wondering if you guys have another solution for this.

another thing, i don't know how to add a frame when taking pictures.

any help will be appreciated.

thanks.peace!
rontysee
Sony Xperia P
PM
Posted: 2009-05-22 15:21
Ya, i was the 1 that found the way to access picture editor. As m. senthil said, u can change the date of your phone and than install gdesk. As for the frames in camera, they can only be added while editing the pictures. There is no option to add frames while taking pictures. Esato is not the site to get applications. What i can do is list down the must have applications for your phone.
Swiss manager pro 1.60 Coreplayer 1.2.5
Autocam
Opera mobile 9.5
Capswitch+ sis installer
Google maps
Opera mini
Xplore 1.30
Just google it and you'll get it.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi