Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Accessories > Bluetooth headset for multiple phones, with SE charger

Author Bluetooth headset for multiple phones, with SE charger
rtomanek
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2009-04-26 18:27
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Hi,

I am looking for a Bluetooth headset which meets the following criteria:
(1) Able to be used simultaneously with at least two phones (preferably 2 or more phones and a laptop for VoIP); this means that when I have two phones in my pockets, a call to either of these will make the headset ring and I should be able to answer it via headset (without touching the phone preferably). (I am less concerned about placing calls, I will be glad to do it via phone),
(2) Must be charged via a standard SonyEricsson phone charger -- I have plenty of them lying around, I do not want to be forced to carry a separate headset charger.
(3) Must have typical "business" form factor (i.e. integrated device with a loop around your ear, no cables; earphones with microphone somewhere in the cable are unacceptable).

Is there anything that meets *all* of these criteria?

Thanks,
r.
aquared29
G900 Brown
PM
Posted: 2009-05-01 16:46
is this possible? just curious
Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others All we need now is a little patience
mathios
X2 White
PM
Posted: 2009-05-02 18:41
would you like the headset to make coffee for you in standby mode too? [addsig]
kamal4techtalk
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2009-08-26 10:53
WAIT FOR SOME YEARS .. MAY BE SOMEONE WILL MAKE IT FOR YOU .. LOL .. MY GOD .,WAT A DEMAND ... HEHEHEHE ..
NICE JOKE ... KEEP IT UP !
NoroBiik
Xperia Mini Pro Black
PM
Posted: 2009-09-07 13:44
I can't think of any bluetooth headset that fullfills all 3 criteria. I use a jabra BT8040 which monitors both of my SE phones. I need an ear free during meetings which is why I chose it. Its billed as the only singleton BT earset with stereo capabilities - don't ask me to explain

No cords whatsoever and can be connected to 5 or more devices at a time with 2 active. Wish it had a hook & yes I wish I could charge it with an SE charger. Its pretty good though.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi