Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Software, Firmware and Drivers > Tough-shot v7.3.9 by Adolf Vicious for K850i

Visitors browsing this topic: 1
Add to Bookmarks
Author Tough-shot v7.3.9 by Adolf Vicious for K850i
corer
K850 Blue
Joined: Jan 04, 2009
Posts: 53
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-03-05 11:18
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
here's the link address:dnload


v7.39 changelog:

Manual Whitebalance

Moonlight mode

fixed ISO64

vivid colour

fixed focus

fixed some bugs in the last vr.

new lng file and vkp for R1FA035_APAC_CHINA
[ This Message was edited by: corer on 2010-03-07 08:26 ]
maaz2020
K850 Blue
Joined: Dec 02, 2007
Posts: 142
PM
Posted: 2009-03-05 18:06
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Better than 6.0
corer
K850 Blue
Joined: Jan 04, 2009
Posts: 53
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-03-06 05:15
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
yep....
foxhound79
K850 Green
Joined: Mar 03, 2009
Posts: 34
PM
Posted: 2009-03-06 22:03
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
looks greet but i cant see any image with flash and
did you try to take a shot with movement
like move you hand in front of the cam and take a shot
Killfr3nzy
T230
Joined: Mar 08, 2008
Posts: > 500
From: Arabia and Hollanda
PM
Posted: 2009-03-06 22:51
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Great camdriver, thanks .
Navar
Vivaz Black
Joined: May 02, 2008
Posts: > 500
From: Jordan
PM
Posted: 2009-03-07 05:31
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
@Corer can u upload it on 4shared plz?
witchking
C905 Gold
Joined: Feb 07, 2009
Posts: 231
PM
Posted: 2009-03-07 13:50
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
This driver is very good.

Preview pictures etc can be found here.

http://forums.se-nse.net/index.php?showtopic=39126
[ This Message was edited by: witchking on 2009-03-07 12:51 ]
corer
K850 Blue
Joined: Jan 04, 2009
Posts: 53
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-03-07 17:56
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Quote:

On 2009-03-07 05:31:32, Navar wrote:
@Corer can u upload it on 4shared plz?

 
 
Sorry i don't got an account....but u can leave me ur email..
TimeWriter
W910 Black
Joined: Nov 02, 2008
Posts: 103
PM
Posted: 2009-03-07 23:51
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Excellent driver, indeed! I like it a lot, but it needs some improvements. Once again, it has too much noise and chromatic aberration, expecially when we shoot dark colours. The image details is also too low for a 5 megapixel camera.
But, I like how flash works, the compression and the colour reproduction.
[ This Message was edited by: TimeWriter on 2009-03-07 22:51 ]
chadiwrx
K850 Blue
Joined: Sep 25, 2005
Posts: 336
PM
Posted: 2009-03-08 04:13
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2009-03-07 05:31:32, Navar wrote:
@Corer can u upload it on 4shared plz?


Here you go dude

http://www.4shared.com/file/9[....]v726_rc3_by_adolf_vicious.html

or

http://www.mediafire.com/?yzmmomkjy2m
[ This Message was edited by: chadiwrx on 2009-03-08 03:13 ]
Navar
Vivaz Black
Joined: May 02, 2008
Posts: > 500
From: Jordan
PM
Posted: 2009-03-08 04:35
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
@Corer @chadi thank u so much guys
corer
K850 Blue
Joined: Jan 04, 2009
Posts: 53
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-03-08 05:29
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2009-03-07 23:51:07, TimeWriter wrote:
Excellent driver, indeed! I like it a lot, but it needs some improvements. Once again, it has too much noise and chromatic aberration, expecially when we shoot dark colours. The image details is also too low for a 5 megapixel camera.
But, I like how flash works, the compression and the colour reproduction.
[ This Message was edited by: TimeWriter on 2009-03-07 22:51 ]



It'd be much betr if u try night portrait mode in dark``the 1/4s shutter & 1/8s for flash would b nice`

[ This Message was edited by: corer on 2009-03-08 04:31 ]
TimeWriter
W910 Black
Joined: Nov 02, 2008
Posts: 103
PM
Posted: 2009-03-08 14:33
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I will try, thanks.

I have noticed some bugs that needs to be fixed.
When we use twilight portrait, forced flash doesn't work.
When we take pictures with forced flash, pictures are too bright.
corer
K850 Blue
Joined: Jan 04, 2009
Posts: 53
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-03-08 15:50
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Quote:

On 2009-03-08 14:33:55, TimeWriter wrote:
I will try, thanks.
I have noticed some bugs that needs to be fixed.
When we use twilight portrait, forced flash doesn't work.
When we take pictures with forced flash, pictures are too bright.


กก
Yep there's no forced flash for twilight portrait.
And for over exposure(i guess u mean it), u better set ISO to100 or 200 in auto mode.
Anyway, there're 2 levels of flash as well as ISO with flash.ISO100 for nearby shot with flash and 200 for a little bit further. U gotta pay attention.
TimeWriter
W910 Black
Joined: Nov 02, 2008
Posts: 103
PM
Posted: 2009-03-08 17:47
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2009-03-08 15:50:00, corer wrote:
Yep there's no forced flash for twilight portrait.
And for over exposure(i guess u mean it), u better set ISO to100 or 200 in auto mode.
Anyway, there're 2 levels of flash as well as ISO with flash.ISO100 for nearby shot with flash and 200 for a little bit further. U gotta pay attention.

I tried to change the ISO values and it works fine, but still over exposured sometimes.
I will wait for your final version. I hope you'll improve image quality and fix the bugs.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic