mriley
Samsung Galaxy S II
PM
Posted: 2010-02-22 17:03
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
yeah, ive patched it now. i had some problems with it buy all solved now
follow tutorial by junz
[ This Message was edited by: mriley on 2010-02-22 16:03 ]
Esato's Newbie of the year and Most Helpful Member 2010!
-------------------
Life is just a ride, enjoy it while you can
gedas5
C510 Black
PM
Posted: 2010-02-22 17:37
@ Raiderski

souonds that you are finding some nice thingss hopefully you'' find sutter speeds and ISO one day i was just thinking by the way...would there anyone willing to donate Raiderski some money to show appreciation for his work and for him maybe to buy c901 i think i could give him at least 10 pounds for his hard work
Raiderski
C901 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-02-22 23:01
mochuothp
1) no need to press zoom -/+ keys to change value, now it's possible to press and hold key for continuous change

for example you have manual focus function. now this function has 60 steps which are arranged in this way:
0 = auto, 1 = infinity, 2 = far, ..., 60 = closest macro

in prototype version you had to click -/+ key each time to change value. you had to click + key 60 times to get to closest macro. in latest version you can also use single -/+ click to change value but you can also click -/+ and hold it pressed to change value step by step and release key when you reach selected value. it's much faster, easier and you don't kill -/+ keys

4) after switching the camera on you can use EV keys to change EV compensation (like in original driver) until you change any manual function, then it will switch to supermode and EV keys will be used only to select various manual functions. in this way you can use supermode driver with original driver functionality if you don't want to use manual functions

now you use EV keys (joy left/right) only to select EV compensation but in supermode driver you have to select various manual functions somehow. they are hooked to EV positions and you have to use joy left/right to change EV position. thus arises a conflict because you can't use joy left/right to change EV compensation and to select manual functions. solution in very simple:

variant #1:
most pictures are taken without any changes in manual functions
- open the camera
- use joy left/right to change EV compensation if necessary

variant #2:
you want to use manual function, for example to change colors saturation
- open the camera
- go to colors saturation function which is at position -0.3, so press joy left once...
you'll see that screen will be a bit darker because EV compensation has changed to -0.3EV, everything is fine because driver don't know about your intentions yet. so far no manual function is changed and driver works like in variant #1. ok, we are at position -0.3, next step is to change colors saturation... click + key to change value, from now you are in supermode, you used manual function and you changed its value. just after + key was clicked current EV compensation (-0.3EV) will go back to 0.0EV (compensation, not EV position!) because driver understand you intentions: you used joy left not to change EV compensation but to select manual colors saturation and you did not intend to change EV compensation. from now joy left/right can be used only to select manual functions, there will be no more changes of EV compensation with joy left/right. of course everything will go back to normal after the camera restart

everything is true except of one small exception - manual focus function at position 0.0. you can change value of this function and you still will be able to change EV compensation with joy left/right. why? 0.0 is neutral position, nothing more, nothing less, perfectly neutral

additional scenario #1:
what if you have to change EV compensation but you can't use joy left/right because you changed manual function? it's not a problem because at position +0.3 you can find manual function called... EV compensation it's very simple function (much simpler than in K800) with this function you will be able to restore EV compensation for joy left/right

additional scenario #2:
if I use -/+ keys only to change values of manual functions then how can I change zoom? is it gone?
no it's not, zoom is nothing else than manual function and it's hooked to position +2.0

gedas5
I don't know what to say, I really appreciate your initiative. I know that most people prefers to donate not 'before' but 'after' and I didn't released anything yet
gedas5
C510 Black
PM
Posted: 2010-02-22 23:51
@ Raiderski

this is one of the motivation strategies if you could give details where we could donate i would do it...and hopefully others will follow several pounds, euros or zloty is nothing (couple of beers) but this might help Raiderski to get c901 and work on it there are several people who should be appreciated for their time and commitment...one of them is Raiderski
code28h4p
Xperia Mini Pro Black
PM
Posted: 2010-02-23 02:32
how far you've done raider??? 80%, 90% or maybe something near 100% (99,xx%)
Please visit My GALLERY
mochuothp
Apple iPhone 6
PM
Posted: 2010-02-23 03:06
thank you so much Mr.Raiderski for your explain
Raiderski
C901 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-02-24 15:04
code28h4p
it's hard to measure. I don't have all features in first version yet, most I have but not all. moreover I'm torn between two ways od development: write or search. I would like to finish first version but searching for new things (ISO, shutter speed and so on) can be much more exciting

gedas5
maybe I will try with a bank account when first version will be released. I'm not sure yet
code28h4p
Xperia Mini Pro Black
PM
Posted: 2010-02-24 16:35
@raidersky
i think you must finish this first and launch it for the first time. And then wait all of user review here will make everythings better and better...
Please visit My GALLERY
gedas5
C510 Black
PM
Posted: 2010-02-24 17:22
@ Raiderski

hmm i think if you had Paypal of something it would be much easier for people who are willing to donate to do so...if you know some way that would allow to avoid the extra costs for international transactions then it would be great
mriley
Samsung Galaxy S II
PM
Posted: 2010-02-24 18:21

On 2010-02-22 23:51:18, gedas5 wrote:
@ Raiderski
euros or zloty is nothing (couple of beers) but this might help Raiderski to get c901 and work on it

Patience is a virtue

@radier
whats this iPhone programming you're doing?
[ This Message was edited by: mriley on 2010-02-24 17:24 ]
Esato's Newbie of the year and Most Helpful Member 2010!
-------------------
Life is just a ride, enjoy it while you can
Raiderski
C901 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-02-25 00:29
nothing serious. my old employer lent me Macbook, so I want to use it in the best possible way to learn iPhone programming
Hiron
Xperia Arc Silver
PM
Posted: 2010-02-25 08:46
I'm sorry for being off-topic... It seems that camdriver modding becomes very hot in here

Anyway, here is the story. My friend, Junz, had sent me C901 original R1GA028 acoustic and asked me to make C901 modified farfield... He seems satisfied with the results and told me to share it to many C901 users in this topic...

So here we are, download this, extract it and upload the wbxml to ifs/settings/acoustic. Only affecting a loudspeaker for C901

Have a good day everyone

Hiron
[ This Message was edited by: Hiron on 2010-02-25 07:47 ]
Raiderski
C901 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-02-25 09:14
good news Hiron! is it louder? my girlfriend often can't hear ringtone while she is in the city during rush hours

good day for you too!
[ This Message was edited by: Raiderski on 2010-02-25 08:15 ]
gedas5
C510 Black
PM
Posted: 2010-02-25 15:05
@ Hiron

wow!!! just wanted to thank you man!!! it is lounder!!! finally!!!!!!! thank you so much!!!
Hiron
Xperia Arc Silver
PM
Posted: 2010-02-25 16:03
@raiderski,
Yes it is louder as stated by gedas5 and Junz..

I never heard it myself since I didn't own C901.. And I thought I can optimize it further if I have C901 by doing some additional testing..

@all,
Dont use it in any phone other than C901, because every SE phones had a different type of loudspeaker..

If you want for all a2 phones, you can try Audiophiles HD (although it is only for a headphone)

Cheers everyone,

Hiron
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 858687 ... 130131132  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic