Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Tips and tricks > Free Internet Browsing on Opera Mini using Proxies

Previous  123 4 ... 161718  Next
Author Free Internet Browsing on Opera Mini using Proxies
fdigital
Model not set
PM, WWW
Posted: 2008-12-16 14:46
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
@netsurf
On your pc open control panel* then goto internet option * then click on conection tabs and but before then make sure you have install your nokia pc suite or sonyericsson PC Suite. Chose you mordem on the internet options once it open and set it as default and check on "allway dial my default connetion"
* Then click on settings and check >Automatically detect setting. And then check use a proxy server. enter ur mtn ip and port
which is 10.199.212.2 port 8080. Then click on properties and just change the dialing number which is *99# change to *99***1# click ok.
. And click apply then ok it
2. Step two lunch opera9.62 and click on tool >prefferance then >networks > then click on proxiey setting just enter mtn ip and port thats all then click ok. Now open 10.199.212.8@www.Sureproxy.Com then inside surproxy in the box you see google change it to www.Pagemod.Com, or us e the mtnrick@www.google.com/gwt/n and start browsing . . . . thats all eNjoy
netsurf1
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2008-12-16 18:54
thanks @ fdigital for the info but how do i connect to GPRS...do i connect tru nokia pc suite first or i have to creat another dial-up connection using my phone as a modem?

I asked this question because when i tried to connect after putting all the settings on opera 9.62, i still couldn't connect. pls cld you post step by step the process?

I use Nokia N70

thanks.
abdo
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2008-12-16 21:20
Dear @dennevhyn www.imps.ma:@ doesn't work & if u have some informations for me i'll be gratefull . Thnk u anyway.

This message was posted from a 5300
dennevhyn_31
K800 Brown
PM, WWW
Posted: 2008-12-17 01:12
@chuaherson: i believe you will be able to access chikka by going to wap.tjat.com/chikka. but i haven't tried it yet. i'm not using chikka on my phone. i only use it on my computer. i'm just using mjoy or mobiluck for free sending of sms.
"No one can predict to what heights you can soar until you spread your wings."
dennevhyn_31
K800 Brown
PM, WWW
Posted: 2008-12-17 01:16

On 2008-12-16 11:26:26, aquared29 wrote:
@dennevhyn. u mean no way or we cant do something to make it free browsng usng pc like what u did on a celfon? by changing those proxies? maybe

i think there are still other ways but we're still yet to discover it. all of the proxies now are not working for free desktop internet browsing on our network providers. i will try to come up with another trick for this one. i'm thinking that there are still loopholes. we're yet to find it.
aquared29
G900 Brown
PM
Posted: 2008-12-17 01:32
@dennevhyn ok i knw u can do it, update me f u done it tnx, btw i use opera 9.62 on pc usng se pc suite tnx again
Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others All we need now is a little patience
dennevhyn_31
K800 Brown
PM, WWW
Posted: 2008-12-17 19:05
Yah no problem. I will update you guys. For the meantime, you can use your phone as modem to access YM and Chikka for free on your computer. Hehehe.
Man4war
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2008-12-18 06:22
Den, fdigit, we all seems to have abandon our former thread...browsing free how do i trick ...anyway, this one is also fine with me.den those proxies from alive didnt work for me in 9.62. I m going to try fdigital way. The mobiluck and mjoy , did u say u send free sms via them? Fdigital can we use these in naija?
aquared29
G900 Brown
PM
Posted: 2008-12-18 11:19
ive tried mjoy 4 sendng sms it works, i also tried sendng otside our country yet ok, 4 me its superb 2 use but u hav to register frst ur cp no.
Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others All we need now is a little patience
dennevhyn_31
K800 Brown
PM, WWW
Posted: 2008-12-18 22:35
@Man4war: i'm advising you to use mjoy if you already have free internet access on your phone so that everything will be free because if you're going to use mjoy without having free internet access on your phone, you're still gonna be charged for the data transfer or traffic over your network.
med
C905 Black
PM
Posted: 2008-12-19 00:21
@CID,
i'm here.
Yes, as @abdo, sayed, our old trick: www.imps.ma:@ has been stopped by the operator,. I have found a new one. but it seems that, it work not for all mobile phone..

Do you know @abdo, the APN trick?

Don't worry! We search for another one. And we will find some things (ncha2 lah) .
abdo
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2008-12-19 00:38
Think u @med for ur clarification and allah be with you.

This message was posted from a 5300
Milworm
C510 Black
PM
Posted: 2008-12-19 01:08
@med im melinium, pls can you send me your trick in PM, hawever thanx a lot

This message was posted from a WAP device
Man4war
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2008-12-19 17:43
Fdigits, thanks for the method of browsing via proxy however it seems not to work free of charge on my pc. I was able to configure opera 9.62 with mtn ip, type the trick@sureproxy, change page google there and try to browse. I could browse actually but not free of charge. This has called for more research on how this project. that apart, i bought zain sim recently and try hard to get gprs signal which i couldnt. Dont know what i am supposed to do.
ABDONET
Model not set
PM, WWW
Posted: 2008-12-20 09:34
hi friends,i'am from morocco,help me! i can't know what is better: surfing with modem 3g or using phone as modem with 3g...whats is the speed for enny one?sorry i speak little english

This message was posted from a N70
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 4 ... 161718  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic