Esato

Forum > General discussions > Garbage threads > Throw ur useles items here!

Previous  12
Author Throw ur useles items here!
nikolat
K510
PM, WWW
Posted: 2008-12-13 16:27
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I'm sorry, but is this a joke?
shelly58
Sony Xperia SP
PM
Posted: 2008-12-13 16:49

On 2008-12-11 19:11:13, jirachi_002 wrote:
december is time for giving...especialy those who has a bountiful bleesings received this past months... its a kind way you share in return your success, luck & fortune to those who has nothing & still struggling in there life...
those of you who have been touched, bleesed & in prosperity right now who wish to share there bleesings you may share it to whom that are wishing to receive even just a little hope from blessed individual like you, you may do it at r2d2_irobot@yahoo.com (if you have a paypal, just about to celebrate my birthday this coming January 5,2009).. hoping that there could be a cheerful giver who would respond..
thank you to those who are kind hearted & Merry christmas to everybody...

>jirachi_002

sorry but where do you come from?? does'nt begin with N by any chance ( sorry dont mean to offend) its just that i had an email the other day similar to this...went in my junk box

[ This Message was edited by: shelly58 on 2008-12-13 16:02 ]
Sammy_boy
C510 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2008-12-13 17:05
I don't think anyone's going to give anything away for free to a relatively new and unknown member, especially a high value item like a DS! Just because we may live in a fairly rich country doesn't mean that we're rich - we may have a few modern luxuries but also huge mortgages, bills and debts to pay and with the economic climate the way it is people will probably sell those items rather than give them away.

Even if an established member, like me tried asking for free stuff I'd get a similar rebuke, so it's nothing personal I'm sure - though PM'ing people begging letters, no matter how well written is inappropriate and not on.

"All it takes for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

Marly
Apple iPhone 6
PM
Posted: 2008-12-13 18:59
@ Rookwise, Sammy_Boy:
When he's been sending you PM's, begging for stuff, you should report this to masseur, as such behaviour really is inappropriate on a forum.

When we have money to give away (which many of us do anyways, especially around Xmas), we'd better give it to children, who don't even have enough to eat.
"America: please don’t be a Dumpfkopf"
jirachi_002
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2008-12-14 15:33
..as what the PM's said "if you"..they are not oblige to make such moves...
those who are in prosperity were free to donate, they dont OBlige as im saying... to those that are educated person just try to re-read my post, do i oblige any?? anwer with the yes or no... ofcourse its NO! except to those who were need a english tutorial or whatsoever... those who had comprehensions, BETTER. Those who hasn't better broaden it up..
in these post i am not begging for something (maybe its just sounds like), i only post this just to consider the topic weve discussed about christmas happening... Do people still respect each other? what kind of build up does other country has? do they still believe God exist? do they prefer to act there way than being righteous? its hard to explain guys but for those who are irratated Im sorry, just dont reply with this post. theres no such thing as beggar as i am having that reason why i posted this...

a merry christmas to all of you!
thank you to those who have comprehended...
happy birthday to me...
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi