Esato

Forum > General discussions > Esato forum > I love this site!

Author I love this site!
jirachi_002
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2008-12-07 19:05
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Im a newbe here in esato,but i luv this site.. Actually i invited some friends of mine to visit this site & they luv it, but unfortunately they were banned, dunno why? Even my brother got banned in this site w/o making any violations or fraud/foul words. Can anybody tell me why is that so? After he posted, the next day he log in, he cannot. Im afraid & hoping that somehow after i posted this message of mine ill not be banned by moderators or who ever has the advantage to ban users. Thank you Godbles esato!

This message was posted from a T290i

laffen
Sony Xperia Z5 Compact
PM
Posted: 2008-12-07 20:42
Members get banned daily for various resasons. Why don't you address this to one of the moderators? Maybe tell us (moderators) the username of the banned member.
jirachi_002
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2008-12-07 21:00
The user name of my brother was PsyChiper... The other banned name was kenesperida, that username belongs to my friends. The sugestions, lend it to moderators was a big unknown to me since im just a newbe &yet geting used to this site, i just luv this CERTAINLY. I even dunno who the moderators are? Can u help me? Much thanks! Godbles!

mediar
Xperia Neo Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2008-12-07 21:06
Are you using one computer and ip?
The best mobile phone brand died with Sony Ericsson's death. Shame on you Sony for killing it! And, of course, for ruining the Xperia brand...
Mediar's Site
jirachi_002
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2008-12-07 21:21
Im using a WAP right now,im posting this msg using my phone.. I had registered in esato.com website using a computer,but now im using my phone to seek answer,do u know any? Thank you!;-)

laffen
Sony Xperia Z5 Compact
PM
Posted: 2008-12-07 21:22
Your story about "my unlucky brother" stinks. Ask your banned bother to send us a message, and we will get back to him.

[ This Message was edited by: laffen on 2008-12-07 20:29 ]
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic