Forum > General discussions > Rumours > SE-09-Portfolio

Previous  123 ... 300301302 ... 477478479  Next
Author SE-09-Portfolio
mediar
Xperia Neo Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-06-08 11:00
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Wow! It's a computer. You can run Windows 7 on it! It doesn't have video card...
The best mobile phone brand died with Sony Ericsson's death. Shame on you Sony for killing it! And, of course, for ruining the Xperia brand...
Mediar's Site
Legen
W960
PM
Posted: 2009-06-08 11:51
at the rate things are going, wuldn't be surprising if a phone with a video card doz turn up. "NVidia GeForce mobile" or something
[ This Message was edited by: Legen on 2009-06-08 10:52 ]
apolloa
G900 Brown
PM
Posted: 2009-06-08 12:32

On 2009-06-08 11:51:08, Legen wrote:
at the rate things are going, wuldn't be surprising if a phone with a video card doz turn up. "NVidia GeForce mobile" or something

But they do. Nvidia Tegra. Installed in Mobile Internet Devices and netbooks already, and HTC are rumoured to be building a mobile with it:

http://www.nvidia.com/page/handheld.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQa9nP4yyms
se_love
K800 Brown
PM
Posted: 2009-06-08 12:32

On 2009-06-08 11:51:08, Legen wrote:

Dont they already have phones like this out?
c96sthl
C702 Speed Black
PM
Posted: 2009-06-08 13:01

On 2009-06-06 14:37:23, xell wrote:

On 2009-06-05 23:09:13, bider wrote:
It's new bluetooth headset type: DDA-0002024. But if it's confidential till 16 June, it may indicate that there will be something happening near this date... Vulcanic eruption

This headset is the VH310. We all know the VH300:

I also saw it popping up on the FCC yesterday with the short term request... June 16th is a tuesday, that also indicates an announcement. But we can't be sure.

careful... i saw the similar thing at FCC last yr and post it here...everyone get so excited....but on that day...nothing show up.

hopefully this time it is not the same case since most of the leak picture always kinda indicate something is going to erupt a massive way
XPHCTOC
Xperia X10 Black
PM
Posted: 2009-06-09 10:40
Am I dreaming or are there stereo speakers on the back (left and right from the battery cover)?
se_love
K800 Brown
PM
Posted: 2009-06-09 19:31

On 2009-06-09 10:40:29, XPHCTOC wrote:
Am I dreaming or are there stereo speakers on the back (left and right from the battery cover)?

You are not dreaming but yeah. Three letters to form one word can describe it.
W.I.N.
moogoo
T68i
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-06-09 19:41
stereo speakers on a phone... while a great feature to advertise, isn't a feature that sets it apart from the rest.

i can't wait til there are more developments and more video reviews with more finalized sw and hw. probably won't be for awhile, but i'd love to see it. iphone 3GS, though didn't update that much, will still be a strong competitor for satio upon release and since iphone 3gs will be out fairly soon, satio needs to impress in reviews & marketing to keep consumers waiting...at least the ones that aren't already on the iphone bandwagon.
moogoo
Nokia 5160 -> Nokia 8260 -> SE T68i -> SE K700i -> SE Z710 -> SE Xperia X10a -> Sony Xperia S -> Sony Xperia Z1 -> Sony Xperia XZ -> Sony Xperia XZ Premium -> Sony Xperia 1ii
se_love
K800 Brown
PM
Posted: 2009-06-09 21:56

On 2009-06-09 19:41:36, moogoo wrote:
stereo speakers on a phone... while a great feature to advertise, isn't a feature that sets it apart from the rest.

i can't wait til there are more developments and more video reviews with more finalized sw and hw. probably won't be for awhile, but i'd love to see it. iphone 3GS, though didn't update that much, will still be a strong competitor for satio upon release and since iphone 3gs will be out fairly soon, satio needs to impress in reviews & marketing to keep consumers waiting...at least the ones that aren't already on the iphone bandwagon.

Problem is nothing can truly compete with the iphone. Too many people are drones to 2006 hardware with 2009 software and there is nothing that can be done. Satio is in its own league which I find way above the Iphone.
moogoo
T68i
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-06-09 22:34
the new iphone supposedly has a processor that exceeds that of Satio, though I don't know if that's fact or simply rumor.

as far as hardware, i'm not entirely sure if Satio really blows iphone out of the water other than in the camera department. I mean, what else really makes Satio stand out over the new iphone?

For me, i'll never jump on the iphone wagon because I enjoy freedom with my phone versus being locked down without having to jailbreak or unlock at the risk of having an unstable or un-updatable phone.

Anyway, this is not the forum for Satio/Iphone comparison so I'll stop here.

I hope the new walkman touch is a smartphone. I would LOVE that. the new xperia imo looks ugly but I'll wait til official/better pics are released.

I am waiting for a smartphone, preferrably symbian or android based with a fast and responsive UI. Some eyecandy would be nice too. but what's most important is that it's stable and provides an enjoyable user experience.
moogoo
Nokia 5160 -> Nokia 8260 -> SE T68i -> SE K700i -> SE Z710 -> SE Xperia X10a -> Sony Xperia S -> Sony Xperia Z1 -> Sony Xperia XZ -> Sony Xperia XZ Premium -> Sony Xperia 1ii
korbindallis
T39 black
PM
Posted: 2009-06-09 23:31

On 2009-06-05 18:40:40, dr.W wrote:

On 2009-06-05 17:39:52, bider wrote:
OMG!!! How is that possible that people on polish forum have such photos?!

I know, don't you love how it says, "Show Off Unit" on the back. Not "prototype" or "demo unit" or the more formal, "demonstration unit", but "show off unit." I can't say with certainty, but it smells a bit fishy to me.

have been using the term "show off unit" since 2007 hahahahah where have you been.......... [addsig]
se_love
K800 Brown
PM
Posted: 2009-06-10 01:37

On 2009-06-09 22:34:21, moogoo wrote:
the new iphone supposedly has a processor that exceeds that of Satio, though I don't know if that's fact or simply rumor.

as far as hardware, i'm not entirely sure if Satio really blows iphone out of the water other than in the camera department. I mean, what else really makes Satio stand out over the new iphone?

For me, i'll never jump on the iphone wagon because I enjoy freedom with my phone versus being locked down without having to jailbreak or unlock at the risk of having an unstable or un-updatable phone.

Anyway, this is not the forum for Satio/Iphone comparison so I'll stop here.

I hope the new walkman touch is a smartphone. I would LOVE that. the new xperia imo looks ugly but I'll wait til official/better pics are released.

I am waiting for a smartphone, preferrably symbian or android based with a fast and responsive UI. Some eyecandy would be nice too. but what's most important is that it's stable and provides an enjoyable user experience.

Well if it does indeed care to explain to me why Apple told people who asked why can't the old Iphones have voice control that it can't handle voice control cause of too little processing power, when it was easy to do so years ago with WinMo5 devices? I dunno they sound like they wanna con people into getting an iphone or a new one if they do have one but if your old iphone couldn't handle something phones years ago could that would a worrying thing if your new phone had such a thing. I think the speed thing is over hyped by apple.
kewsvnet
Sony Xperia Z5 Compact
PM
Posted: 2009-06-10 03:04

On 2009-06-09 22:34:21, moogoo wrote:
the new iphone supposedly has a processor that exceeds that of Satio, though I don't know if that's fact or simply rumor

well i personally think symbian is much more suited to mobile phones than mac os or windows mobile...as it seems a lot less processor hungry and therefore...satio may not need to have a more powerful processor to get pretty much same or better performance in many tasks compared to the iphone!
rizzamarv
Xperia Ray
PM
Posted: 2009-06-10 06:01
http://www.mobile-review.com/articles/2009/birulki-18-en.shtml

Oh man, not to sure what to think. Makes me a little bit worried! Kind of hoping he is seeing the future a little bit to black... but their is definately some truth in what he states...
c96sthl
C702 Speed Black
PM
Posted: 2009-06-10 06:24

On 2009-06-10 06:01:18, rizzamarv wrote:
http://www.mobile-review.com/articles/2009/birulki-18-en.shtml

Oh man, not to sure what to think. Makes me a little bit worried! Kind of hoping he is seeing the future a little bit to black... but their is definately some truth in what he states...

first thing... no point to read it and get sad.

the microSD thing and 3.5mm thing have been complain by many. I can't be sure whether he highlight it before....but microSD as someone point out could just be the drive from major phone maker to have one unify standard which SE is commited to it. Since no one is using M2....you think SE have any choice when she is commited to one standard.

now I know EU is going to drive for having unify connector for phone...so if SE go for it.... will Eldar also complain? seem like he already plan to complain it.

then to make me feel sick on reading the articles is the fact is wrong.

SE do have a big factory at China. That is the plant they keep when Ericsson which eventually being SE sold all the mfg site to Flextronics and outsource most of their product to Flextronics to manufacture.

they still have that factory with them which is a known fact in the industry.

if who ever work for electronic industry they know most of the time outsource is better than doing in house mfg....since design always get condemn for everything...but of course outsource a poor design can also be bad to a company since the supplier will do whatever customer ask and ends up having quality issue etc etc even the initial project is the mfg cost to outsource is cheap.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 300301302 ... 477478479  Next
Goto page:
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic