Esato

Forum > General discussions > Garbage threads > Say everything. . . .

Previous  123 ... 91011 121314  Next
Author Say everything. . . .
occupied
T100
PM
Posted: 2010-03-07 06:49
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
We, the proud Microsoft Windows users, are vowing to not surrender to the lure of newcomers, smaller, and sometimes not free browsers! For Redmond, CHARGE!!!!
occupied
T100
PM
Posted: 2010-03-08 09:11
if rendering engine = browser, Windows users use MSIE (Trident) whether they have a third party browser installed or not. there is written in Trident Sutta: "Gate gate paragate parasamgate trident svaha - homage to the conscious one, who useth Trident (as main browser)." we, the proud users of Microsoft Windows, will remain loyal to our Trident until the last bytes of our pc!
occupied
T100
PM
Posted: 2010-03-16 07:03
why lousy computer programs' version always marked as alpha, beta.. not alef, bet, golem, dalet..? me shure there r more juice and joyce (feminine version of juice) than greek developing softwear.
ceaser2008
Aino White
PM
Posted: 2010-03-17 12:54
Looks like this place is occupied by occupied.
ESATO Most Loved & Best Asian Member MMX & MMIX
February : Shoot The MUSIC
occupied
T100
PM
Posted: 2010-03-18 14:10
we, good netizens, acknowledge botnet as weapon of mass destruction, and urge fellow good netizens to act together to try to tackle its spreading (keh, too much to in it). that's all there's too it.
ceaser2008
Aino White
PM
Posted: 2010-03-19 09:31
I love ESATO

occupied
T100
PM
Posted: 2010-03-22 07:15
after google, who's next? in alphabetical order: g is for google, h is for hewlett-packard, i is for iMerica.... western companies, be carefour!
occupied
T100
PM
Posted: 2010-03-23 19:32
tremenjis three, come see our cool mobile site. FAKE LINK, NO FOLLOW. {echo ends}
occupied
T100
PM
Posted: 2010-03-23 23:47
BLEEP BLEEP {echo starts}... my2cent$..

EMPRESS PO TING-TING'S ECHO:
Quote:

dynasties may rise and fall.. emperors may come and go.. but beijing stands still, china remains.. for centuries, for millenia.. even without google dot see en.. even without the greenbuck$... even without...

weeelll, you got the idea.. but that's just a theory of children. if you ask me who is no kid no more, both are winners and losers in the same time.

ANOTHER ECHO:
when we're up for a goodwill, we usually develop supportive environments, otherwise all that comes from us might be considered as bs (commonly referred to as yankeesh paradox). no wonder reactions from iran particularly and muslim wold have been bad. if you observed the contrary, believe me, that's façade (in shiite term, taqiya).

EVEN MORE ECHO:
there's irony in microsoft's plan buying nokia. if not all, nokias are mostly symbian. symbian embraces and adheres to (web)standards from the beginning. so if the plan succeeded, will microsoft internet explorer support svg, or will we be able to watch smil vids in windows meeja player? while no one can resist the power of monnaie and in the name of it all migration must take place overnight, how can you change culture and behavior in such short a time, steveb? to give a tremenjis blow to android and maintain your mobile presence as well as to be able to enable you to huff and puff in the buff with iphone, htc (or motorola) ain't bad choice.

YET ANOTHER ECHO:
this posting has to be pasted again because if i had to type it using small virtual keyboard keys, it'll take tens connection resets before reaching this thread!! i've been implicitly warned that too many connection reset is considered as an attack. fuh.

{echo ends} BLEEP BLEEP... SPACE SPACE.. {echo ends} {echo ends} {echo ends}, dammit!

THANKS. YOU NEED MORE RANDOM ECHOES?
occupied
T100
PM
Posted: 2010-03-25 13:21
on second thought, nokia acquisition puts an end to mobile gecko once and for all. a crushing victory for trident since nn4 ole days. I like the idea. kill, and eat them all.
occupied
T100
PM
Posted: 2010-03-29 12:59
in the buff = no hair, bald, folically challenged heads (i said it already if you paid nuff attention, my dear. not just redirect me to places you yourself can't even remember - places where your stale jokes live.) it was a pun loosely based on vowel orthogonality (source).

this fragment of posting is released under MIT (Microsoft International Treaty) style license - he can (or most likely cannot) be found at
http://www.mozilla.org/MIT/
occupied
T100
PM
Posted: 2010-03-30 02:21
it wasn't meant to shake the market the way george soros did it. the poop suddenly popped up on my screen and I believe it's my dharma to spread the good words. the only thing I care is my USD80 investment on winxp. 80 bucks. that's it.
occupied
T100
PM
Posted: 2010-04-03 17:07
yahoo users: grow up, daydreamers! yahoo days have ended! philo, yang, bartz are nothing but pile of shit! oops did I say that? they call the shot!
ceaser2008
Aino White
PM
Posted: 2010-04-04 07:42
Pls moderators change this topic name to 'occupied by occupied'.

Thanks for sharing all net related stuffs.
occupied
T100
PM
Posted: 2010-04-04 07:57
so far, Lifehacker's mobile's default css is: http://m.lifehacker.com/siteserver/lifehacker/Allpost.css but here on eastern hemisphere, today, April 4th 2010 it has become:
http://m.lifehacker.com/siteserver/lifehacker/Post.detail.juiced.css ?? I f**k yahoo for it.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 91011 121314  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic