Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > GPRS, WAP, MMS and Email setup > TeaShark does not work on my Sony Ericsson K800i phone.

Author TeaShark does not work on my Sony Ericsson K800i phone.
dennevhyn_31
K800 Brown
PM, WWW
Posted: 2008-08-13 11:41
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I am using Opera Mini on my phone for Internet browsing but I heard that there is another web browser that works better than Opera Mini which is TeaShark. I went to http://www.teashark.com and downloaded the application. I was able to install it on my phone but everytime I try to open it, the application will start to initialize then after completing the initialization process, it will just say "Failed! Please try again later." I tried it again so many times but still the same problem. I tried downloading the other version which is 4.11 but still the same problem. Question: Is TeaShark compatible with Sony Ericsson K800i? Or does it depend on the access point of the network provider? Somebody from Ireland, who I met online, said that it does not work on WAP. Is it true? I'm actually from the Philippines and we have several network providers here like Smart, Globe and Sun. I tried using Smart and Globe but both did not work. Any tips or suggestions? And one thing, the person from Ireland said that TeaShark works on .live and .real APNs. What are those APNs? What does it mean? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

[ This Message was edited by: dennevhyn_31 on 2008-08-18 07:10 ]
aremaboy
Satio Silver
PM
Posted: 2008-08-13 15:58
TeaShark is better than Opera Mini? I don't think so.
dennevhyn_31
K800 Brown
PM, WWW
Posted: 2008-08-14 03:55
Quote:

On 2008-08-13 15:58:00, aremaboy wrote:
TeaShark is better than Opera Mini? I don't think so.

Yah, I agree! Opera Mini is better than TeaShark.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi