Esato

Forum > Network operators > Europe > 3 vs. T-Mobile

Author 3 vs. T-Mobile
manbearpig08
Model not set
PM, WWW
Posted: 2008-05-11 15:27
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm at the end of an 18 month contract (but have not yet closed the account) with 3 (£35 a month) and decided to switch networks because of customer service issues/extra charges/questionable coverage in some areas etc. So I went into T-Mobile and went for a cheaper £15 contract and paid £30 extra for a Nokia 6500 Slide. However, when I went to call up 3 for the PAC number they offered me a £10 contract with some average Sony Ericsson phone. I believe this would give me minutes and texts just under what I need.

Just wondering what anyone else would do? Is this just £10 for X months, then increase... I've never heard of a £10 contact? But then am not really into phones that much.

Which is better from your experiences, 3 or T-Mobile?
imazz
C702 Speed Black
PM
Posted: 2008-05-11 17:01
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
There are all sorts of deals you can get at the end of the contract when you ask for your PAC code. You get through to the retentions department and start negotiations. This applies to all the UK network operators.

My best offer was same contract minutes and text as previous year but for £8 for the whole year! I didnt get a phone of course.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi