Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > UMTS / 3G > Missed calls on Sony Ericsson k800i problem.

Author Missed calls on Sony Ericsson k800i problem.
Pattyuk
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2008-05-02 16:17
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Hi, I'm new here and really need some help.
My sony ericsson k800i isn't registering any missed calls on anything, beit on, ALL, MISSED, DIALLED or ANSWERED. All I have is a blank screen on all of them.
It's driving me nuts because if I receive a call and miss it, I have no idea who it was calling me, and another problem is, I don't have a dialled list of outgoing calls to keep a check them of who I've called, and how many calls I have made.

I've checked all through the menus on the phone and can't find anything on them to remedy this problem.
Is there anyone out there who can help me? Please!!
brorzan
Xperia X10 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2008-05-02 16:25
Try getting a new SIM-card from your operator.
Pattyuk
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2008-05-02 16:47
Hi brorzan,
Thanks so much for your advice... I will give my service provider a call and request a new sim.
It all happened really strangely, when after a few months of having my phone, all the saved calls, in, and out, in the Calls menu started to disappear until, I was left with nothing in there at all. Now it doesn't save anything....it's really frustrating.
Pattyuk
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2008-05-02 17:37
Hi again...just to let you I've solved the problem. I found another solution.
All I had to do was DELETE ALL MESSAGES (even though I didn't have any there)...and it now works.

Thanks again for your help, it's much appreciated.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi