Forum > Network operators > Europe > Mobile Users Blast Networks

Author Mobile Users Blast Networks
Miss UK
Apple Iphone 5
PM
Posted: 2008-04-24 23:34
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
VODAFONE and Orange have finished bottom in a new
“satisfaction” survey of mobile phone providers.

They received the poorest scores both for pay-as-you-go deals and pay-monthly options

T-Mobile pay-as-you-go customers were also unimpressed.

Tesco scored top for pay-as-you-go with a 70 per cent satisfaction rate – while 67 per cent were happy with Virgin’s pay-monthly contracts

But the sector as a whole needs shaking up when it comes to cost of calls, response to queries, clarity and accuracy of bills plus range of handsets, according to the report by Which?

The consumer group’s online editor Jess Ross said: “Without one mobile phone service awarded a Best Buy in our survey, the industry has catching up to do when it comes to meeting its customers expectations.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1083468.ece

All I can say to this when was this Survey done cos Vodafone and 0range have started offering better services to there Contract customers
An "Apple" a day keeps the Doctor at Bay!
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2008-04-28 17:59
I have recently left Orange due to pathetic customer service. No joke i was on hold for over an hour for their pay as you go help desk which is not on. Best service i ever had was O2 very good. Vodafone never seem to know what they are talking about and 3 well you can forget them. Yes the industry as a whole does need shaking up and i think the whole industry takes advantage of people.
goldenface
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
PM
Posted: 2008-04-29 00:22
Very true. Its can be horrific trying to sort things out when things in wrong.

This message was posted from a K850i
Mr Miyagi
K850 Green
PM
Posted: 2008-04-29 00:38
Ha lol don't make me laugh.vodafone and orange great customer service?they can go join 3 at the bottom lol no wonder everyones leavin them
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2008-04-29 01:54
Yes Orange have gone so bad its sad. I used to swear by Orange but now think they are as bad as 3 and thats saying something. Whatever happened to the once great network that was Orange. Shame.
Miss UK
Apple Iphone 5
PM
Posted: 2008-04-30 17:04
I don't own a Prepay sim from the 4 major networks however my pal on 0range seems to get thru ok but sometimes they cut her of used to get thru to O2 straight away before the introduced please select number 1,2,3 took quite along time when that circulated. Vodafone requires ur pin code then u select 1,2,3 but its quicker than O2. Voda are clueless half the time ive even said it to them but they are watching my account like hawks now so everythings hunky dory
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2008-05-01 00:35
I correct you there from my experience whatever time of day i have never once had to wait in a Q when i call O2. Always get through straight away everytime and they are so helpful and friendly and even call you back when they say they will. Though i never really have to call them much cos so far i never have any problems. YET.
Miss UK
Apple Iphone 5
PM
Posted: 2008-05-01 01:39
Sorry I mean the whole new automated thing to get thru to 02 takes ages,
they pick up straight away I prefered the old method around 2006 you ring there number and you get thru to 02 straight away

rang T-Mobile prepay a few times and they answer quickley
Vodafone are pretty quick though but haven't a clue half the time,
ive cursed them for that

there Voicemails good though instead of going thru otions to hear messages they come on straight away, 02 used to bug me over that
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2008-05-01 02:26
Cool its ok i understood what ya meant. I guess all networks have their good and bad points even the networks we are on there is always something which bugs you. When i used to be on Vodafone many moons ago when i would speak to them they would say something back to you as if you were speaking another language. They would tell you things you already know and never give you a straight answer(like Politions really)and just were so dumb. Not sure if things have improved have not used them for long time.
Miss UK
Apple Iphone 5
PM
Posted: 2008-05-01 23:49
The prob with Vodafone is that they tell you something which is not true that can be done within there stores.

for example one dude told me over the phone that I could trade in my postpay phone for something else,

you can trade in prepay phones yeah and gt credit on your account instore but hell you cannot exchange your postpay phone!

I dunno what planet they live on some of there staff
but I like there service and coverage is alot clearer around here on them!

02 went crap round here last year and I haven't the foggiest why :?
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi