Esato

Forum > General discussions > Garbage threads > what stupid things do you do when under the influence?

Author what stupid things do you do when under the influence?
nicv27
HTC One
PM
Posted: 2008-04-01 20:35
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
After celebrating Millwall`s win over sunderland to reach the fa cup final in 2004 a couple of friends and i ran down the middle of the old kent road with dustbins on our heads and one arm extended out of the hole (the yellow ones with hole cut in the side) shouting out "we are the daleks"

After a heavy nite out a group of us went back to a friends house, He being a bit of a light weight went to sleep virtually straight away. So the rest of us transfered the contents of his dinning room in to his lounge and vice versa
Samsung Galaxy S3 White iPad 2 32gb 3G +16/-0 Twitter.nicv27
methylated_spirit
P900 no flip
PM
Posted: 2008-04-02 10:25
Yeah my mate lives next to the local bowling club, we took his dining table ad set it up in the middle of the green, complete with cornflakes, toast, and orange juice for the bowlers
Lo-couk
K800 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2008-04-17 19:21
I used to cycle back home through St Mary's graveyard when I was younger, it used to give me the creeps so I used to really pedal as hard as I could. One night, I was going through the graveyard at full pelt, the next thing I knew was a dog licking my face and a guy standing over me asking if I was OK. I hit a grave stone, went over the handlebars, and grave stone and lost consciousness only to come round about 5am. My bike's front wheel wasn't round anymore, so I had to carry it 3 miles home with the mother of all hangovers.
iphone 4 16Gb
Danny_BFC
K618 white
PM
Posted: 2008-04-17 19:40
Not seen you in a while Lo-co

Im not fussed about phones/gadgets no more. If im online im in the Non-Mobile discussion
KingBooker5
C902 Black
PM
Posted: 2008-04-17 23:51
Lo-couk

lol Just thinking of a grave yard makes me sh*t my self. What was a guy doing in the grave yard that late!? One of those weirdo undertakers that go round shagging corpses!? Jesus man..
Lo-couk
K800 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2008-04-18 17:24
St Marys Church is situated between the Causeway (Town) and Cricketfield road and is very popular with dog walkers. I can only thank my lucky stars it wasn't something softer I landed in other than grass. Here's a link to a photo of the place, it's beautiful.

http://www.francisfrith.com/s[....]rsham/photos/horsham_29712.htm
iphone 4 16Gb
Kastrula
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2008-05-29 01:10
kissed the same sex or call people to chew them out.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi