Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Software, Firmware and Drivers > All about camdriver modding (for modders)

Previous  123 45 ... 181920  Next
Author All about camdriver modding (for modders)
number1
P1
PM
Posted: 2008-02-07 11:21
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
this
#SET(29,xx) // shutter speed value
#CMD(02,02) // AE shutter speed priority (ISO fixed at 100)
is completey useless for a few reasons,
iso is always 100, it also slows down the viewfinder fps to achieve the shutterspeeds like #COM_EVENT(03,xx), it also clashes with the iso
might aswell just use #COM_EVENT(03,xx)
Raiderski
C901 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2008-02-07 11:40
sorry number1 but you wrote bullshits!

before you call something "useless" learn more about that thing or if you're so smart then do something more "useful". you don't have to be photography expert to understand how something is working but you shouldn't be ignoramus or fake expert. dude, get k750 in your hands and try 6.7.2 with manual shutter speed and manual shutter speed preview. after this experience you should understand how manual shutter speed can work in perfect way without disadvantages. ISO100 is problem? don't be ridiculous

i'm waiting for your discoveries mr. "smart"...
number1
P1
PM
Posted: 2008-02-07 11:56

On 2008-02-07 11:40:08, Raiderski wrote:
sorry number1 but you wrote bullshits!

before you call something "useless" learn more about that thing or if you're so smart then do something more "useful". you don't have to be photography expert to understand how something is working but you shouldn't be ignoramus or fake expert. dude, get k750 in your hands and try 6.7.2 with manual shutter speed and manual shutter speed preview. after this experience you should understand how manual shutter speed can work in perfect way without disadvantages. ISO100 is problem? don't be ridiculous

i'm waiting for your discoveries mr. "smart"...

i broke my k750i due to a stupid error shows how smart i am, but i used to use 1 of kriomags driver with manual shutter speed yes it was very useful i could set my own iso and shutter speed, no the shutter speed had no disadvantages on the k750i, but in the k800i it's stuck with iso 100 it is a problem it will be too dark most the time so you will need to always use a lower shutter speed to get a brighter picture, also it seems to be slowing down the viewfinder to achieve the shutter speeds which it never did on my k750i.
Raiderski
C901 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2008-02-07 12:30

in the k800i it's stuck with iso 100 it is a problem it will be too dark most the time so you will need to always use a lower shutter speed to get a brighter picture

1. ISO100 isn't SE engineers fiction. only with ISO100 you will achieve exact shutter speed (SS). if you set 1/500s then picture will have 1/500s of exposure time

2. SS in k750 was equivalent of real SS. you can set SS but final effect isn't exact exposure time because it was always compilation of your shutter speed and automatic ISO. final effect - faster shutter speed but higher ISO. beautiful noise and not exact exposure time - this isn't real manual SS. i don't need mess, if i set 1/500s then i want 1/500s. first time real SS in k750 was in 6.6.1

3. maybe you won't believe but most users of k750 demanded ISO100 pictures

also it seems to be slowing down the viewfinder to achieve the shutter speeds which it never did on my k750i

1. you set SS to 2s and you want 15fps viewfinder refresh rate? from what if image samples are ready to display after 2s gaps? if your k750 was insensitive for this effect then it was magical phone

2. slowed down viewfinder is annoying and disturb AF (if focusing is longer than 5sec then you can't take pic). that's why i created manual SS preview:

with it you can virtually change SS as you wan't without any influence on viewfinder. if you want to take pic then you're doing half press to focus and full press to snapshot. short before snapshot process (when viewfinder refresh isn't active) manual SS is enabled and final pic has exact exposure time. after snapshot automatic SS is restored

with preview you can even see how selected manual SS looks like on viewfinder - you can enable/disable preview with half press
jomateixa
C901 Silver
PM
Posted: 2008-02-07 12:35

with it you can virtually change SS as you wan't without any influence on viewfinder. if you want to take pic then you're doing half press to focus and full press to snapshot. short before snapshot process (when viewfinder refresh isn't active) manual SS is enabled and final pic has exact exposure time. after snapshot automatic SS is restored

with preview you can even see how selected manual SS looks like on viewfinder - you can enable/disable preview with half press

That's perfect
Raiderski
C901 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2008-02-07 12:37
... and currently impossible to implement in k800
jomateixa
C901 Silver
PM
Posted: 2008-02-07 12:45

On 2008-02-07 12:37:08, Raiderski wrote:
... and currently impossible to implement in k800

But why seq_ss is so hermetic? The reason is known?
Raiderski
C901 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2008-02-07 13:21
dunno why. i'm quite surprised. maybe they are in some kind of (pre)caption mode
brazzuka's
Xperia X10 White
PM, WWW
Posted: 2008-02-07 21:36
@ SonarikK510
About shutter speed us really sure that the function is working this is if the sensor that responds to the stimuli of the functions and properties both for slow shutter shutter [03] as shutter speed [04] if the photographs with photos with objects moving this resulting in something with these functions, there really changes speed or with objects in the sensor already pre-setting the shutter to shot independent of stimuli made by properties slow shutter speed shutter.
Will be that the shoot is not included in the function ISO and EXPOSURE?
Another thing, the shooting for the video movie or video film is different from shooting photos of how to separate this? Because we know that the higher the speed of the diaphragm shutter better because the video does not lose many paintings "frames" and objects not lost in moves or moving scenes as scenes for sports or scenes with high speed, scenes radicals like as xtreme sports well...
I did a test with a sensor in a camera phone with an object in motion and not just the sensor detected the object in motion as took the photo, as if the object were not there, a ghost object the sensor deleted the object in motion, was stimulated with the properties and slow shutter speed shutter and the sensor did not respond.
Then the property depends on the shutter of the camera sensor and hardware because the sensor is bad for the functions shutter / iso / aperture will not work or I may be wrong maybe wrote bullshit

brazzuka's
Xperia X10 White
PM, WWW
Posted: 2008-02-07 22:21
EXIF Viewer
See all parameters the picture was taken :
Perhaps help this programs, program analyzes the photo:

TTNView

Download:
http://www.amarra.de/exif_uk.htm
or
http://www.4shared.com/file/3[....]67/Exif-Viewer_250E_Setup.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/37267740/24ae048b/ttnview.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/37699628/84f3e3fc/exifread.html

[ This Message was edited by: brazuka on 2008-02-13 15:36 ]
number1
P1
PM
Posted: 2008-02-07 22:23
i like jpegsnoop it also display information on compression
http://www.impulseadventure.com/photo/jpeg-snoop.html
LaurensB
K800 Black
PM
Posted: 2008-02-08 16:50
Hey guys,

Think we can implement anything like this (http://digital-photography-school.com/blog/slow-sync-flash/) in the K800i? Looking at it, it's nothing more than a long exposure time (we have the shutter speed command for Flash!) while flash fires.

I tried something myself but I failed miserable
Raiderski
C901 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2008-02-08 17:51
LaurensB, nice to see good ideas
believe or not but i have this already in my driver. it's based on manual shutter speed selection (zoom keys) and here is small example, maybe not the best but i have no free time (and opportunity) to make something more "spectacular"

exposure time is 0.75s (can go up to 2s as normal manual shutter speed without flash)
pietropizzi
K800 Black
PM
Posted: 2008-02-08 17:58
Did you sync to the flash to the start or the end of the exposure time ?
And - Are you able to change the sync ?
Raiderski
C901 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2008-02-08 18:17
pic was with front sync but front/rear sync can be changed with cmd5a bits
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 45 ... 181920  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic