Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Tips and tricks > password on sms or pictures or video .

Previous  12
Author password on sms or pictures or video .
dantc702
C702 Speed Black
PM
Posted: 2009-07-23 18:32
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
helo all, Ive been using filelock for my picture and other file. the disadvantage of this is that, even if it is lock, its still be accessible if you try to delete the application install a newone with your own password. or you will rename the file. example if you have a picture named aso.jpg. if you lock it with filelock then it would be aso.jpg.lck. If you rename that file and alterr the lck extension then. filelock is useless. I guess it is the same with other application.
"A simple guy just like as easy as eating TORON" -------------- * dant *
broad.mind
W550 black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-07-25 02:49
@dantc just like what ive said. delete the unknown file extension and its readable, the flock is one of the application that uses this lame technic. lol
go2
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2009-07-26 03:02
nice,just instal in ur phn apps my protect.,and set code of it,clik menu>files>(go to file u want & select > ok.the end,u cant open it without ur code,if u want unlocked,go also menu>liste>go to it,select ok,the end).

This message was posted from a WAP device
ashrat02
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2009-08-10 13:15
If you want save and protect your photos videos . So go to wap.getjar.com you can download a lot of apps write in search Protect and choos your favorite apps (ex protect apps : MobilePad )

This message was posted from a WAP device
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi