Esato

Forum > General discussions > Rumours > Sony Ericsson Mylo Series - Mylo Communicator

Author Sony Ericsson Mylo Series - Mylo Communicator
sranjanm2002
W995 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-12-21 13:08
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
The US Federal Communications Commission (FCC) has approved Sony mylo 2 mobile device. This is an heir of Sony mylo released in the middle of the last year. This device is equipped with a sliding QWERTY-keyboard and meant for instant messaging and working in computer networks. Sony mylo supports Wi-Fi (802.11b), but no cell networks.

Sony mylo 2 recently approved by the FCC has the same form-factor, but slightly different shape. We can judge just by the scheme, the FCC site hasn’t posted pictures of it. The device features an integrated camera and Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g support. Well, we have to wait for more details (or the leakage from the FCC site).

http://club.opm-2.com/news.php?extend.348
I Cyber-shot
I
I Madonna
I
Xajel
Sony Xperia S
PM
Posted: 2007-12-22 11:54
This is not relly a phone, you can wiki for it at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mylo_%28Sony%29

you will have more info about it

mylo 2 is the next version of the original mylo, ofcourse more features and better design, but still not a phone
gola
W900 white
PM
Posted: 2007-12-22 12:28
In that case,they should make a phone version too imo
"Getting wisdom is the wisest thing you can do!"
Proverbs 4: 7
razec
W800
PM
Posted: 2007-12-22 12:40
This beauty should have an proper OS to be called a communicator imo i.e. Symbian UIQ of Plam OS centro as far as i know mylo is the new brand to replace the dead series of Clie PDAs/Communicators.
10 years at Esato
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi